Brian Downey Interview and Chat

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Brian Downey Interview and Chat

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Mr. Brian Downey has graciously agreed to do a Sadgeezer chat and interview! The chat is tentatively scheduled for Sunday the 28th of April, most likely in the afternoon. More details when I get them.

I will be sending him the interview questions on Monday night, April 15th. Short notice I know, but if you have any questions you want me to ask in the interview, post them here.

Thanks to all the ladies of the Kai Thudder list who helped make this possible, and of course to our dear Chat Portal Royalty, Rachel of thedarkzone. We couldn’t have done it with out you.

Later all

Anonymous

WOW

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:
    Mr. Brian Downey has graciously agreed to do a Sadgeezer chat and interview!

Excellent news theFrey! ๐Ÿ™‚ Well done!

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:
    Thanks to all the ladies of the Kai Thudder list …..

erm… whats a Kai Thudder?

… no no, don’t tell me

Anonymous

Coolness, Frey! He never responded to that email I had sent him, (well, he did, but he said absolutely nothing about the chat, LOL) and I know he’s shy about chatting with large groups, so I wasn’t sure he’d agree to it. I’m glad to see that it’s in the works!

Marking my calendar now….

dgrequeen
    Participant

Oh, darn! I’ll be out of town that day! Pooey!

Oh, well, have fun chatting with him, and tell him dgrequeen says hello.

sgtdraino
    Participant

Hey Frey, any updates on that chat? It looks like I may actually make this one, if it actually is on for the 28th.

Say it is!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.