Brian Downey’s new website now open!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Brian Downey’s new website now open!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lexxathon
    Participant

Brian Downey’s new website now open!

Well, it’s finally happened! Brian Downey has an OFFICIAL web site!

http://www.briandowney.biz

The Photo Gallery is going to be huge! Brian sent so much stuff it’ll take another day or two to make the gallery pages. There’s interviews, bio, wallpapers, contact info, message board, and more! There’s also lots of info on appearances he’ll be making soon, too.

Also, Patty’s site has had some new additions, too!

http://www.zentillizone.com

There’s new pics in the Gallery, a Video Clip section, and something new in the downloads! Check it out!

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    I found out about Brain Downey’s new site last night from lexx.com & checked it out; I looked at it, including the 3 parties that will be going on at Dragon*Con. I then checked more of it out & what I’ve seen of it, is really, really good. Brian’s site is worth checking out, especially the party form to fill out for the 3 Dragon*Con parties. As soon as I can, I’m going to sign up, then let him know what I think about his new web site; believe me; it’s worth checking out.
    Take care of our children; they’re precious.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

Kudos to James for doing a nice job on Brian’s site! He does Patricia’s sit too I think.

Anonymous

yay most awesome, James. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

Yep, a really cool site. Nice and easy to navigate. Very professional.

Lexxathon
    Participant

I finally got all the scans and pics up on Brian’s site. (Had to reinstall everything on my new computer, so it took longer than expected…)

There are 7 different galleries, but we don’t have anything in the “Videos” yet. He sent so much stuff, most of which we haven’t seen before from his stage work!

And, don’t forget to come to the partys in Las Vegas and at DragonCon, either! You can sign up from the front page of his site.

Lexxathon
    Participant

Seems that the older Netscape browsers won’t use the java script on the Galleries pages. I’ll have to fix it so Netscape likes it.

Sorry ’bout that…

Jhevz
    Participant

Lexxathon,
    I’ll check on Brian’s pictures later on tonight, after I post some here & on lexx.com; I may download 1 of the wallpapers from that site either next month or in the month of August; this is a truly fun & great site. Keep up the great work & I’ll check on the pictures Wednesday as well, in case, they’re not up yet.

Lexxian to Lexxian,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lexxathon
    Participant

…again…

It’s not quite as nice as I had wanted it, but it works with EVERYONES browsers now!

mandara k
    Participant

Thanks again MB for all of that hard work; I’d buy ya a cold one but it would not get there cold!

Some of the gallery pics are really great; the “revenge of the make-up girls” is extremely funny.

It just looks like it was a reaaly good time had by all when they made the show. I’m sure that it was stressfull to stay on budget and the thousand things that go wrong every day in a production; but it just really looks and feels that these people really liked working together no matter the stressors.

BTW, ๐Ÿ˜ˆ the pic with Donovan…. I wonder if he saw that commercial for GE with the joining of brains and beauty? They have the same hat. Did you see that commercial where the guy in nanotechnology runs into a supermodel outside a laudromat and they go running on the beach, and at the end it’s a commercial for a washing machine?

Now before everyone goes running to him to “tell” ๐Ÿ™„ I’m only making a comparison on the hat…. and possibly the intelligence…… I don’t know the man….. I can’t say for sure. I just think it’s a great commercial.

It’s a great page no matter what I allude to…… “sniff” “sniff” “sniff’

“Ya maka all o’ us so proud.” ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.