Brigadoom Songs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

The songs that were featured in episode 2.18 Brigadoom do not exist on any soundtrack CD. However, when I did a search for Lexx songs on AudioGalaxy.Com, I found many songs from that episode. Some of the song titles indicate a “track number”. Upon listening to the downloaded mp3 files, it is obviously dubbed from the television show. (And done very well, I might add!)

My question is this: does anyone have a “track list” of songs from that episode? (I have already done a search through the message boards here on SadGeezer.Com, so don’t nag me about asking a question that’s already answered. If it’s answered elsewhere… tell me where. Thanxx.)

I saw the episode when it originally broadcast, but I didn’t record it. In fact, it was one of the episodes that convinced me that Lexx was a wonderful and original show. But at the time I was living in New York, looking for work. It wasn’t until I returned home that I started taping Lexx. And, as everyone knows, they never repeated all of season 2! Hence the reason I am attempting to purchase the episodes on DVD.

Anonymous

Here’s a complete list (at least I think it is):

1.Brunnen G
    2.Dull Dull Dull
    3.Go Beyond
    4.Remember
    5.I Must Leave
    6.Time Prophet
    7.The End of the Brunnen G
    8.Accusations
    9.Trial
    10.Two Hearts
    11.We Welcome Death
    12.We are the Brunnen G
    13.A Good Way to Die
    14.Kai’s Death
    15.The Final Stand

Flamegrape
    Participant

Thanxx! I have them all.

If anyone wants too, you can download all of the tracks through Audiogalxy.Com. I will have my mp3s available online most of the time.

Flamegrape
    Participant

Cat posted a message on 29 July 2001:

…I feel I should point out that the Brigadoom songs were German nusery rhymes ripped apart.

Does anyone have any idea which german nursery rhymes? I was born in the United States, so I wouldn’t know at all.

[This message has been edited by Flamegrape (edited August 19, 2001).]

Anonymous

I believe they said a few were Russian songs as well.

——————
    “What fresh hell is this?”

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t know any German nursery thymes.. but for some reason Paul is into them. The Germans who watched it recognised them instantly, but we don’t seem to have as many Germans around these days (probably because Germany stopped showing Lexx halfway into the 2nd series iirc)

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    I don’t know any German nursery thymes.. but for some reason Paul is into them.

paul donovan? i thought he was italian

[This message has been edited by FX (edited August 20, 2001).]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.