BRIGADOOM TONITE!!!!!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx BRIGADOOM TONITE!!!!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

At 1am Eastern and it will air again on Sunday nite!!!

“Magic Baby” will air neXt week!!!

Flamegrape
    Participant

Anonymous

Wow, not having seen it since Vlad I completely forgot that in the play there is 2 time prophets. I always chalked it up to dramatics but perhaps there was always something more to it especially since the 2nd one that is off the pedastal is a much more seductive Time Prophet with exposed belly and all

[ 22-09-2001: Message edited by: LexxLurker ]

Anonymous

Hehehe…some of my friends who don’t like Lexx were over last night…I wouldn’t let them turn Brigadoom off and I sang along with everything…hehehe…is it wrong for Kai to look so good with makeup on?…hehehehehehe…

Headgehog
    Participant

If you take a closer look in Brigadoom, you’ll notcie that its the same actress who plays the “two” time prophets. I would think she’d be wearing the same outfits for both kinds of shots. Its hard to tell since most of the pedestol prop is blocking the lower pasts of the time prophet. I would have to agree that the different shots were for dramatics. I doubt theres any special signifigance.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Catalina:
    Hehehe…some of my friends who don’t like Lexx were over last night…I wouldn’t let them turn Brigadoom off and I sang along with everything…hehehe…is it wrong for Kai to look so good with makeup on?…hehehehehehe…

Good on yer Catalina, make them watch it, video the eps and call em round to make them watch Lexx!!!
    Ask them if they would like to listen to some music, and then play the Lexx theme over and over again, ok this might lose you your friends…but who needs them when they don’t love Lexx!!!
    Squishy

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

I’m curious about why your friends don’t like Lexx. Are they sci-fi fans who don’t favor that particular show? Or are they sci-fi fans at all? Just wondering.

Anonymous

Good for you Catalina, spreading the joy of Lexx.

Tie them up and make them look at MM pics (or Xev, depending on persuasion)

Anonymous

So I finally got to see the much ballyhoooed “Brigadoom.” I see why so many people regard it as their favorite.

I wondered where Xev got the tune for her “Cluster Lizard” song in Texx Lexx. Now I know!

Anonymous

Yeah, they like various sci-fi stuff…just not Lexx…they’re guys and I think they’re a bit frightened by my obsession with the walking corpse with the weird hairdo…and one of them always talks about how scary Xev’s lips are…but no force in the known universe can keep me from singing along with the Kai/Xev love song.

DalekTek790
    Participant

Does anybody know where I can find M.P.-3s of Brigadoom songs online?

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

…and one of them always talks about how scary Xev’s lips are…

I think your friend has a labial anxiety of some sort. Thus his fear of man-eating women is true on all sorts of levels. [Flamegrape puffs on a cigar…]

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    Does anybody know where I can find M.P.-3s of Brigadoom songs online?

AudioGalaxy.Com. For Mac or PC. Good luck!

DalekTek790
    Participant

Thanks, Flamegrape.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.