Brits to get Andromeda Season 2 before the US?!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Brits to get Andromeda Season 2 before the US?!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

quote:

Cable and satellite broadcasters in the country will air “Its Hour Come Round At Last” on Sept. 24 for the first time. Then, on the following week, the networks will air the second season premiere, “Turning the Widening Gyre.”

See the syfyportal article

Hollydays
    Participant

I just watched Turning the widening episode. OH BABY is it good. What a whopper!

You won’t believe what happens to one of the crew..

Hollydays
    Participant

I just watched Turning the widening episode. OH BABY is it good. What a whopper!

You won’t believe what happens to one of the crew..

Anonymous

Oh, happy happy day! I hope this is true. I read the damn spoilers for the first ep of season 2 and I’d go into meltdown if I had to wait 6 months to see it.

This gives me something to look forward to: I turn 30 the day before TWG airs. I guess I won’t be hurling myself under a train after all.

Anonymous

Oh, happy happy day! I hope this is true. I read the damn spoilers for the first ep of season 2 and I’d go into meltdown if I had to wait 6 months to see it.

This gives me something to look forward to: I turn 30 the day before TWG airs. I guess I won’t be hurling myself under a train after all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sky announcer says that the 2nd series starts next monday at the usual time.. makes a change from waiting up to a year between series of startrek eh?

The last episode tonight.. umm.. my.. oh my.. woah..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sky announcer says that the 2nd series starts next monday at the usual time.. makes a change from waiting up to a year between series of startrek eh?

The last episode tonight.. umm.. my.. oh my.. woah..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.