Brizon, was that Fruitcake?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Brizon, was that Fruitcake?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Just watched this again last night, was that Fruitcake that Brizon was using to live off of in the beginning? Couldent catch it in the credits.

Fruitcake is the character from “Patches in the Sky” as well as a Soul waiting to be reborn on Water in Series 3. I just assumed he died when Mantrid attacked at the end.

lizard
    Participant

Hum, you think Brizon is eating fruitcake? Maybe i will watch the DVD and see if I can tell. I don’t even remember seeing the victim’s face.

Patches in the sky is one of my favorite eps btw, really good character development and a self contained story.

theFrey
    Participant
    lizard wrote:

Hum, you think Brizon is eating fruitcake?

Ewwwwww. On so many levels, not the least of which is the mental image of choking down a bad christmas fruitcake. *shudder* ๐Ÿ˜†

Anonymous
    lizard wrote:

Hum, you think Brizon is eating fruitcake? Maybe i will watch the DVD and see if I can tell. I don’t even remember seeing the victim’s face.

Patches in the sky is one of my favorite eps btw, really good character development and a self contained story.

Look for it in the first scene as Mantrid is destroying Brizons planet ๐Ÿ˜‰ The eye set seems familiar.

theFrey wrote:

Ewwwwww. On so many levels, not the least of which is the mental image of choking down a bad christmas fruitcake. *shudder*

Lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Anonymous

I believe that is in fact David Lewis, who played Fruitcake in Patches in the Sky. I don’t know that Brizon’s victim is actually the same character. Unlikely.

There was some minor recycling of actors even in the second season. Laura Nason, for instance, was one of the dream girls in Patches in the Sky and love slaves in Woz. John Dunsworth appeared many times through the series in different roles. Christian Murray showed up as 792 in Twilight, and as the ‘Gold Lame Man’ in White Trash.

Jhevz
    Participant
    ”Valdron” wrote:

I believe that is in fact David Lewis, who played Fruitcake in Patches in the Sky. I don’t know that Brizon’s victim is actually the same character. Unlikely.

There was some minor recycling of actors even in the second season. Laura Nason, for instance, was one of the dream girls in Patches in the Sky and love slaves in Woz. John Dunsworth appeared many times through the series in different roles. Christian Murray showed up as 792 in Twilight, and as the ‘Gold Lame Man’ in White Trash.

Valdron,
    That’s so true; this actor’s been in so much that we forget they’ve played many roles on the show; also I think he’s been in season 3 or 4, but I could be wrong.

LexxLurker,
    Anything’s possible, he could very well be Brizon.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

I used to have all the multiply occurring actors cross referenced pretty thoroughly in the credits.

Those are the only two episodes that I can really place David Lewis in. He doesn’t appear in credits in any other episode.

Of course, he may have appeared as an uncredited extra in third or fourth season.

But off the top of my head, I can’t place his face in anything.

Maybe we should just track him down and ask him…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.