Browder as Scorpius?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Does anyone know whether or not Ben Browder played the part of Scorpius in some of the scenes from the season two finale?

A friend of mine swears he did but i don’t think so. Any help would be appreciated.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by StashKroh:

Does anyone know whether or not Ben Browder played the part of Scorpius in some of the scenes from the season two finale?

A friend of mine swears he did but i don’t think so. Any help would be appreciated.

He may have looked like Scorpy but he had John’s eyes. Scorpy doesn’t have blue eyes.

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Yeah, I think that Ben did play Scorpy in some of the scenes where John was being taken over by Scorpy. It sure looked a lot like him.

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Anonymous

It was Ben Browder as Scorpius as Crichton was losing himself to the mind plant. He made a chilling bad guy. Those blue eyes of his can be tender or stone cold evil. I enjoy watching his character change and hope he and Aeryn can have some peace with one another.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.