[b]the game[/b] tonight

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx [b]the game[/b] tonight

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

wow have i been waiting for this one! one of frey’s technobirdies told her that they just finished the cgi this monday nothing like the last minute…marty wasn’t kidding when he said lexx isn’t final until salter puts it in the mail! and don’t forget to come chat/argue/debate at #sadgeezer after the show (that would be 11 pm east coast time)…love to you all and see you tonight! fx

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    wow have i been waiting for this one! one of frey’s technobirdies told her that they just finished the cgi this monday nothing like the last minute…marty wasn’t kidding when he said lexx isn’t final until salter puts it in the mail! and don’t forget to come chat/argue/debate at #sadgeezer after the show (that would be 11 pm east coast time)…love to you all and see you tonight! fx

I can never come chat about it because I don’t get off of work until 10 which means I don’t get home till 10:30-11, which means I have to catch the eppy at 1. Meh… not fair. One of these days, I WILL have a Friday night off and I WILL come to the chat.

Anonymous

The Los Angeles Times calls special attention to “The Game” today on the TV page of its “Calendar” (entertainment) section. Next to the Prime Time listings it has a “Surf Report,” and under “Series” it says “The lives of Zev [sic] and Stan are at stake when Kai plays chess against the [sic] Prince on LEXX.”
    Not quite accurate, but it’s the most attention they’ve given Lexx in months!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Puzzler:
    “The lives of Zev [sic] and Stan are at stake when Kai plays chess against the [sic] Prince on LEXX.”
    Not quite accurate, but it’s the most attention they’ve given Lexx in months!

LOL!
    The Dish Network program guide says the same thing: “The Prince”

[ 15-03-2002: Message edited by: Enox ]

Anonymous

TV-Guide got it right albeit concise:

Lexx
    The Game
    60 min.
    The lives of Xev and Stan hang in the balance when Kai battles Prince (Nigel Bennett) in a game of chess. Kai: Michael McManus. Xev: Xenia Seeberg. Stan: Brian Downey.

Taken without permission from
    TV-Guide.com/listings/javascript:cl(63118,3415986);

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.