Buffy as Wonderwoman?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

From SciFi Guys newsletter:

One of the most intriguing rumors that is making the rounds on the Net has Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy The Vampire Slayer) up for the role as Wonder Woman in a feature film based on the comic book character. I’m not really sure I like that casting. I see Wonder Woman as much taller and certainly not part of the emaciated waif look that Gellar shares with many of today’s actresses. Other stars that have been rumored for the part include Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Lopez.

FX
    Participant

i agree with the wasted waif analogy for ms geller; that was of course part of her charm for buffy…how could such a tiny person house such power…but, since i am of the generation that recalls linda carter as wonder woman, i guess my perceptions are colored by that…i wouldn’t mind sandra bullock; she has that goofy female clark kent thing going but i am sick to death of jlo and her butt ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

FX: I couldent of said it better, so I won’t try. ๐Ÿ˜†

edit:

Though I wonder (pun intended) why Lucy Lawless isn’t thought of for the role.

Anonymous

Claudia black is being mentioned for the role as well

but alot of people an the savefarscape forum are also talking about lucy lawless, comments like “claudia would be ok but look at lucy lawless she is wonder women”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.