Buffy books and other books

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Buffy books and other books

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hi, has anyone read the Buffy books? Are they good? What other books do you like for summer beach reading? No heavy stuff, just fun and interesting.

Tracy

crusader
    Participant

I dident even know that there was Buffy books!!!

Well, Im reading “Wheel of Time” by Robert Jordan just now (Im on the 8th book)! For you that dont know what they are about Il explain!
    Its about 3 boys that ecape from there willage after it was attacked bt monsters!!!
    One of the boys turn out to be The Dragon remorn! A sort of messaia that is supose to destroy the elil (Like a Devil) in the world! But he must first conker the world, change it aso. before he can meat his destany!!! His friends are alsow trying to help the world in there ways!!!
    Its not just good or evil it like a real world with real peapol and wars!!!
    Like the hard truth behind a legend!!!
    They are great! Once you start to read the you cant stop!!!
    I strongly rekomend them!!! Even peapol that hate Fantasy love thoes books!!!

Then I have the 4 “Resident Evil” books!!!
    Man, they are som of the best horror books I have ever read!!!
    Iven if yo havent played the games (Or dont like them) I REALY rekomend thoes books!!!
    Its about a group of former soldiers thats trying to stop a company thats making Bioweapons by making monsters from a virus caled T-Virus!
    There is brake outs and the virus turns peapol in to Zombies so the heros must escape!!! They are best read from 1-4 but you dont have to read them in that order!
    Its a difrent storry in al of them!!!
    (1 is from the game, 2 is after the game, 3 is from the second game and 4 is from after the second game!)
    Im eagerly waiting fore more Resident Evil books!!! I say:Just read them!!!

I have started on a X-Files bokk but is only at the beginning! (A friend barowed it so…)

Ofcores I have read David Eddings books to!!!
    They are alsow great!!!

But for sommer reading I mostly recomend Resident Evil books!!! Just ask if they can get them in your local bookstore!!! (If I could get them in Sweden, it shouldent be any problem fore you!!!)
    The price is about 7$ and it wourth it!!!

If you have more time on your hands, get Wheel of Time!!! They are every where!!!

By the way! Has anybody read the LEXX books?
    Are they anygood?

The same Q is for Buffy!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

Incase anyone wants to read the Resident Evil books Il post som info here!!!

Book 1.RESIDENT EVIL:The Umbrella Conspiracy
    Book 2.RESIDENT EVIL:Caliban Cove
    Book 3.RESIDENT EVIL:City of the Dead
    Book 4.RESIDENT EVIL:Underworld

The whriter is a woman named: S.D. Perry!
    She has made book like:Aliens novels, Timecop (From the movie), Virus (From the movie), Xena, Warrior Princess and manny more!

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

I just found 2 more that I dident know of!!!

Book 5.RESIDENT EVIL:NEMESIS (The third game)
    Book 6.RESIDENT EVIL:Code:Veronica (Dreamcast Resident Evil game)

She has made 2 Star Trek Deep Space Nine books to!!!

They are caled Avatar!!!

Man, Im going to order the 2 new Resident Evil books first thing tomarow!!! The summer is saved!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by traceerools:
    What other books do you like for summer beach reading? No heavy stuff, just fun and interesting.

Tracy

Have you read any Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett. They’re humourous fantasy and are lot of fun. And Douglas Adams is always fun too!!
    I also suggest The Princess Bride and if you’re trying out Buffy books how about Angel books too. I just got one but I have yet to start it.

——————
    Methos: I was in Rome once. 93 AD, the Coliseum. I saw Christians facing the lions. Some of them looked almost happy to die for their faith…then afterwards, the only ones looking happy were the lions.

Anonymous

buffy books are okay. not as good as i thought. i’m reading harry potter too. book 3. and i also like artemis fowl. he’s a lot cooler than harry potter, but there’s only one book so far. there’s a funny website my friend made for it at http://www.geocities.com/artemisfowl2001/%5B/url%5D
    what about the star treck books?

skess

crusader
    Participant

Its books about Deep Space Nine and the cruwe on the Enterprice in a storry about som BIG trouble!!!
    They are caled Avatar!

Look at http://www.Simonsays.com

Shertch fore S.D. Perry

She made the Resident Evil books to!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

Oh, man Im so happy! I just orderd Book 5 in the Resident Evil series! Nemesis!
    And in about a mounth Il order Bokk 6 Code Veronica!
    I can hardly wait!!!

Have anyone read the Resident Evil books?
    What did you think about it?

(For thoes that hasent Il say this again: By them! They are great!)

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

There is a new Star Trek TOS book by S.D. Perry!

Its caled CLOAK: SECTION 31!

It is a continue of the episode where Kirk triks the Romulans so that they can steel there cloaking devise! (Spock and the Romulan woman fals in love and Kirk tricks them that hes a renegade captin)

It a must for everyone that has sein TOS and espeshaly the one that has sein that episode!!!

Try Resident Evil to wile your at it!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

Have anybody read any of the books? They are great! Im still waiting for No.5!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

I like the Buffy Books

Try the Gatekeeper Trilogy and the New Unseen trilogy they are great

Also of course theres the Star Trek books that have one book in each series like the Section 31 saga but also Invasion and Day of Honor

The Left behind books (detailing the earths last days from a Christian perspective) are good although there are 8 out at the mo and they are only half way through the 7 yr tribulation
    – maybe a bit heavy though

——————
    “No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand. The Centauri learned this lesson once. We will teach it to them again. Though it take a thousand years, we will be free.” G’Kar (The Long Twilight Struggle)
    Spike as Rachel – “Oh, how can I ever thank you, you mysterious black-clad hunk-of-a-knight thing?”
    Spike as Angel -“No need, little lady. Your tears of gratitude are enough for me… You see… I was once a bad-ass vampire… but love — and a pesky curse — defanged me, and now, I’m just a BiiiiiiiGG FLUFF-Y PUPP-Y with BAD TEETH! No, not the hair… Never the hair…”
    As Rachel – “But there must be some way I can show my appreciation…”
    As Angel – “No, no… helping those in need’s my job… And working up a load of sexual frustration, and prancing away like a *magnificent poof* is *truly* thanks enough…”
    As Rachel – “I understand… I have a nephew who’s gay, so…”
    As Angel – “Say no more! Evil is still afoot… And I’m almost out of that Nancy-boy hair gel I like so much. Quickly! To the Angel-mobile! Away!” Spike

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.