Buffy Comic book! Ring of Fire!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Buffy Comic book! Ring of Fire!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

Season 2 spoilers!!!

The name is Ring of Fire!
    I have read it! It was whriten by Doug Petrie (With help of Joss Whedon hoe loves comics and is the maker of Buffy)! As you probobly know he has whriten some of the episodes! The comic takes place after Angel has bekome Dark Angel and killed Jenny! Giles is a wreak and starts to dress as a biker and cal himself Ripper!
    Angel plans to cal forwerd an old evil to the world to bring forwerd an apocalypse!

This comic is made from the script of a series 2 episode that didnt get filmed! (It was to long and couldent be cut or something like that!)
    Anyway, the lines are just as in a Buffy episode so even doe it is a comic it is like a real episode!

It is a MUST for al you Buffy lovers! Enen if you dont like comics, by it! It has a importent untold storry from series 2!

You can get it from Dark Horse comics on http://www.Darkhorse.com

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

Has anybody read it?

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

That one I haven’t read- but I have read some of the others- Dust Waltz, Uninvited Guest, Bad Blood and the one detailing more or less the events of the Movie

——————
    “No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand. The Centauri learned this lesson once. We will teach it to them again. Though it take a thousand years, we will be free.” G’Kar (The Long Twilight Struggle)
    Spike as Rachel – “Oh, how can I ever thank you, you mysterious black-clad hunk-of-a-knight thing?”
    Spike as Angel -“No need, little lady. Your tears of gratitude are enough for me… You see… I was once a bad-ass vampire… but love — and a pesky curse — defanged me, and now, I’m just a BiiiiiiiGG FLUFF-Y PUPP-Y with BAD TEETH! No, not the hair… Never the hair…”
    As Rachel – “But there must be some way I can show my appreciation…”
    As Angel – “No, no… helping those in need’s my job… And working up a load of sexual frustration, and prancing away like a *magnificent poof* is *truly* thanks enough…”
    As Rachel – “I understand… I have a nephew who’s gay, so…”
    As Angel – “Say no more! Evil is still afoot… And I’m almost out of that Nancy-boy hair gel I like so much. Quickly! To the Angel-mobile! Away!” Spike

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.