Buffy season premiere

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Does anyone know when this is? I thought that it would be soon. Well, I don’t get UPN, so I’d love it if someone would post what happens ! Please tell me anything that you know! Oh, the Angel premiere was good. I like Wesley’s new hairdo. Oh, here come spoilers –
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

I knew that Darla would be back, but her being pregnant is just surprising. I guess it must be Angel’s from their night of meaningless sex.

Fantasma
    Participant

Buffy premiers here in the USA on October 2nd at 8pm EST, it will be a two hour season premier and I am excited beyond belief!

Angel was wonderful last night, even if split up from Buffy but whatever.

FX is also airing the BtVS reruns from eppie one (the 7pm EST showing is re-run at 4pm EST the next day).

I am truly blessed for having all the channels. Maybe the god/s/goddess/fates/oracles do love me!

Oh yeah, I’m Fantasma.

This is my first time posting to the SadBoard, so please…be gentle

Peace.
    Fantasma = )

Oh, check around online or your local listings for times… I just can’t do those time conversions

Anonymous

I missed the first half of Angel but I have to say that it was pretty good. I love Wesley’s new look. I was surprised by Darla’s pregnacy too.

Anyway, I’m interested to see how Buffy works out now and if any of the rumours I heard were true. Thanks Fantasma for the date and time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.