buying Sadgeezer stuff ?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub buying Sadgeezer stuff ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Hollydays
    Participant

I know my brain is going soft, now that I am home all day with baby….but I can’t find where to buy the Sadgeezer stuff. πŸ˜₯

I have a spending twinge and want to adorn my office area, or indeed me, with cool, proper Sadgeezer attire.

incidentally, I see the donate $3 bucks thingy is back. I will donate $3 dollars if someone buys me a cool drink. πŸ˜‰

I can offer baby hugs or baby kisses to send out to someone who will also donate $3 dollars to the site?

By the way, my birthday is coming up and I think you should all start decorating in honor of it. You should buy It’s Holly’s birthday trees, It’s Holly’s birthday Pointsettas, and my favorite: It’s Holly’s birthday chocolates. It is really such an honor the way even the malls decorate for my birthday! πŸ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy Hollydays everyone!

Here’s an old link to the Sad merchandise:
    http://www.sadgeezer.ltd.uk/

Sad explained somewhere about the Sadgeezer merchandise: the proceeds went to this site’s service provider in return for hosting it, but he later got rid of that service. However, he still has some Sad merchandise around (keyrings etc.). Now if only there were official Sadgeezer nappies. πŸ˜›

Congratulations on your baby; how old now? Maybe you could post some pics. Oh, and have a very happy birthday! I’ve already decorated in honour of that most joyous Hollyday: I decked the halls with boughs of Holly, fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la. πŸ™‚

Anonymous

i simply must have a Sadgeezer t-shirt (the other half would hate it!). how’s about Saddy babygro’s for the little-‘un? CAR STICKERS!!! YESS!!!! 😈 oh, how that would make him CRINGE!!!! 😈
    any chance of a SadShop??? πŸ™‚

here’s for a great christmas with your little bundle of joy, Hollydays πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Hollydays
    Participant

car stickers would be the most evil! Disrupting traffic everywhere! My husband would hate a car sticker! bwa ha ha!

Then, I could also put the stickers on Aden’s nappies, thus making them official sadgeezer nappies!

My little guy is now 6 months and in awe of the christmas decorations. I think baby humans are rather like baby cluster lizards….”hmmm that looks tasty!” Right now he is determined to eat the tree!

I would love to post a pic since I think he is the cutest….but how?

Thanks Logan, for the link, it is still working….

Oh yeah, and “tis the season to be Holly…or “Have a Holly Jolly Christmas”

Anonymous
    Inactive

On posting pics:

Do you have a digital camera? If not, you could scan, or have scanned, any photos you have of him (lots of places offer that service). If you don’t have a site to host the image file (jpg, gif etc.), I’d be willing to host it (though this site could possibly serve that purpose), then direct link to it with the “Img” tags. Might have to edit the image to make it smaller first…

Anonymous

Sorry for the delay and getting back to you guys on this topic. Computing, home PC refresh. installing Windows 2000 (badly) and real life stuff has kept me away for a bit.

Ok, update on SG Gear:

There is no SadGeezer Gear any more. The company that produced it decided hat they weren’t selling very much and they actually gave the stock to me. I’ve been giving it out periodically for the last couple of years in prizes and presents for cool peeps who help out.

I have some baseball caps, some pens, a few t-shirts – NO MUGS :(and lots and lots of keyrings (the cheap plastic ones πŸ™‚ )

I have no plans to sell any of it and am very keen to set up some SG Merchandise for the future, I just don’t have the time or money. I have a couple of peeps interested (a local pal who owns a web marketing/design company etc.)

If you are really, REALLY desperate for stuff then email me and I’ll see what I can do.

theFrey
    Participant

Awwww, Tony. Why don’t you let Pet or me set you up a Cafe Press site. Or do one your self since they take like no time once you have the designs. They do all the work and you get a cut of each item sold.

It would be NO…. repeat NO money out of your pocket. and… we could have contests to come up with the designs. Might be a nice traffic booster.

Pretty Please. I can see it now, going to work proud with my Sadgeezer lunch box.

Anonymous

Ok, sounds good to me, what do the rest of you think?

Hollydays
    Participant

excellent idea!

FX
    Participant

sadgeezer bumper stickers! definitely πŸ˜› go for it saddy ❗

Anonymous

it’s a great idea, mr. sadgeezer sir!! πŸ™‚
    i can see it now, a “GLAD TO BE SAD” sticker staring back at people when they drive up behind me!!! πŸ™‚ oh, and a t-shirt for me….

Fatguy
    Participant

It is a great idea…..but does this mean I lucked out of the free key-ring you used to get after 100 posts?????

Maurice

Anonymous

Oki, so….

So far we have “Glad To Be Sad” bumper sticker

We need more cool stuff like that though. Maybe something like the merchandise at Television without Pity!

mandara k
    Participant

I wish we would have had Sadgear for DC; but I’d think about purchasing now; I think Sad’s may even last beyond LEXX ….sad but true; depending on diversification capabilities. I’m not sure of the Battlestar Gallatica and with Sci-Fi on repeat mode for the weekend, boy oh boy.

You know they should take a clue from this site at Sci-Fi dot com. I mean they should have a Science Faction show as oppose to Scare Tactics ( I hate that show) I want to know what intellects know in a dummy version; I don’t want a dissertation; I want an abbreviated summary; the highlights boys.

Get your X-mas lists up now. I think I would go for a mug; clothing may be in green and purple.

mandara k
    Participant

May be novelty stuff geared toward you sci-fi interest like I’m a Prisoner of Sadgeezer.com; I would be fun to come up with something like that.

Or not πŸ˜‰ 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.