Canterbury Tales – Jackass Style!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Canterbury Tales – Jackass Style!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    PolishIllusion
    Participant

Hi! My name is Pete

This year my friends and i did a few insane projects to finish off high school – one of them was Canterbury Tales – Jackass style, and the other was a kmart/marthastewart parody in which we worked star wars, knightrider, Undercover Brother, Bumfights, the x-files, terminator 2, american idol, foxnews network and whole bunch of other things. The premise is that the alcoholic-crackhead CEO of k-mart gets the three people left in the company, a uber geek, a burnout and a suicidal janitor, to save it from bankruptcy (and get him some more blunts). Martha even makes friends with mr. hydrogen bomb.

Both projects got us very high marks in our classes – we have actually put up the Canterbury Tales- Jackass Style to download for free at –

http://www.lvdiscount.com
    (sorry for the crappy name its the only website we had left over)

I was wondering if anybody had space to post our kmart project which is quite a bit larger then our first one ( Canterbury Tales in web-view format is about 50 megs, and the kmart one is roughly 2.5 times its size. ) I dont know how this site works with movie files just yet but i was hoping that i could post it here or if anyone knows somewhere else please tell me

anyway please watch Canterbury Tales – Jackass Style and tell me what you think—–
    (donations are accepted because keeping it up is a bitch)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.