Chat room

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Does anyone use the Sad chat room, cause every time I’ve gone to it, there is no one there. Am I going at the wrong time or is it cause no one wants to talk to me???

——————
    Friends help you move, real friends help you move bodies.

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

I just actually haven’t been in it before. I’ll make sure to drop by sometime, and I’ll talk to you!

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Anonymous

We should all set a time and day to visit the chat room. Any suggestions??

——————
    Friends help you move, real friends help you move bodies.

Anonymous

Me too!

I guess we’re all at differtent times so it’s hard to get a good chat going!

maybe we should schedule something, like what the stars do on Sci Fi

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    Me too!

I guess we’re all at differtent times so it’s hard to get a good chat going!

maybe we should schedule something, like what the stars do on Sci Fi

ahem, dodgydaz your signature gives you away dalek tek itis is rampant it seems! anyway, er, sadgeezer, i check into sadroom every other login but i think the time difference is working against us…i am going to invite people to chat after all the new episodes (i.e. 11ppm east coast time which would be 4 or 5 am for you!) beginning with the first new eepppy in july, maybe if you are suffering from insomnia you will join us…meanwhile i will keep checking!

Anonymous

ahem, dodgydaz your signature gives you away dalek tek itis is rampant it seems!

Sorry FX, I haven’t got a clue what you’re talking about. I’m pretty new to this site so if this is a long running thing, please explain.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by dodgydaz:

Sorry FX, I haven’t got a clue what you’re talking about. I’m pretty new to this site so if this is a long running thing, please explain.

my mistake dodgydaz sadgeezer uses the same signature as you do so i thought you were he posting under a pseudonym…dalek tek is one of our committed geezers who recently admitted that he was posting under several names and subsequently caused much paranoia and confusion, at least in this geezerette, anyway welcome and if you want to chat sometime just give me a date, preferably on a weekend since by the time i get home on weekdays, i would think all you across the pond would be safely tucked away in your beddies (i live in nyc, so there is a 5 hour difference…i think!) love fx

Anonymous

Oh I see. Thanks for clearing that up. Weekends are better for me too, but I will be away from this saturday for the next 2 weeks cause I’m off to Portugal for a well deserved break. I’ll send you all aa postcard!

Anonymous

I could probebly make Friday 1900 GMT

——————
    I also Cook!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.