Chat Transcript Posted (Jeff Hirschfield Chat)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Announcements/New Stuff Chat Transcript Posted (Jeff Hirschfield Chat)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The Jeff Hirschfield Chat Transcript has been posted to the LEXX Interviews section.

Jeff Hirschfield Chat Transcript

[ 12-03-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

dgrequeen
    Participant

There’s one small problem. The nicks are missing from the chat transcript, which makes it hard for those who weren’t there to know which one is Jeffrey.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by dgrequeen:
    There’s one small problem. The nicks are missing from the chat transcript, which makes it hard for those who weren’t there to know which one is Jeffrey.

How do you mean dgre? I mentioned at the top of the page that Jeff appeared as ‘HeadHoncho’ and as far as I can see, the nicks are displayed next to what each person said.

I considered changing the “headhoncho” nick to ‘Jeff’ or something, but I wasn’t the person who edited the transcript.

dgrequeen
    Participant

Yikes! Sorry, Sad! The first time I pulled up the transcript I couldn’t see any of the nicks, but they are there now. Musta been a glitch in my looker.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by dgrequeen:
    Yikes! Sorry, Sad! The first time I pulled up the transcript I couldn’t see any of the nicks, but they are there now. Musta been a glitch in my looker.

Actually, after thinking about it, it probably wasn’t. I remember having to re-upload the page again because some of the text wasn’t apearing properly.

I think that you may have been right, just that I was still in the process of correcting at the time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.