Children, Anyone?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Has anyone noticed that there are hardly any children anywhere in the universe they are in? Not that it bothers me (having 3 of my own) but don’t you think it’s about time someone have one? I think next season that angle will come into play becaise of certain scenes between Dargo and Chianna in LATP. Their DNA is’nt compatible but what of Chianna and Jothee?
    Stark and Zhann?

Anonymous

Apparently the universe is not always a safe place and the best place to keep them would be at home. That and the fact that good child actors are always snapped up by the advertising and movie industries.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

Paris and B’elanna on Voyager are going to be parents. I don’t watch it very often and likely will not do any time soon. Taleon, Moya’s baby is a child still. I don’t think I’d have much desire to watch a Sci Fi show full of rug, or deck rats. They did have them in Star Trek Next Generation, but didn’t feature them often.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There already is a child on Voyager.. Naomi Wildman, probably one of the best actors in the show actually

Anonymous

Well, as far as I can remember there was Crichton and Katralla’s daughter in LatP, young Aeryn in whatever season 3 ep, the kids in the creche in SaL and the young girl who died in DD

The last thing we need is a child character in a main role, grr, Wesley Crusher, but that said an older child might not be so bad, Jake Sisko and Nog were excellent in DS9, but Wesley must die.

Anonymous

Stark and Zhaan! OMG! I just remembered something Kemper said in Burbank when asked if Aeryn will get pregnant!
    “On our show STARK may get pregnant! But I’m not saying who’ll be doing up their pants afterwards!”
    (At this point Ben, who was beside Kemper, mimed doing up his pants – the Slashers will have a field day with that comment!)

Starts laughing! What if Stark becomes pregnant with Zhaan’s child!

Anonymous

Do I hear some clocks ticking ladies? I for one am glad there are no children to be seen. Its not a sitcom that needs a rating boost.And I agree that on most of the planets they go to there are few or no kidds but when most of the time they go to bars or PK bases…get the pic.? So I for one hope the women on this show dont starte to pop one out. Now that Stark is off to find Zhaan and if PKBitchGirl can back up what she “knows”…let him have morning sickness , and all that fun stuff!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.