Children of Dune…. March 2003

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Dune Children of Dune…. March 2003

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

From an announcement on the Sci Fi Wire[/url]:

quote:

The saga of Arrakis continues in Frank Herbert’s Children of Dune, the new miniseries sequel to the SCI FI Original hit miniseries Frank Herbert’s Dune. Alec Newman reprises his role as Paul Atreides, and Susan Saranadon joins the ensemble cast as Princess Wensicia.
    Premieres in March of 2003, only on SCI FI

Flamegrape
    Participant

Alice Krige will play the part of Lady Jessica. Now that will be very cool!

What am I talking about! I vowed I would never watch SciFi Channel again! Oh well, looks like I’m waiting for the DVD.

Anonymous

yay, I can’t wait I loved scifi’s Dune, I have the DVD. The two hour Dune is so bad, exept for Patrick Stewart and Sting, they rocked. But anyway I have been waiting forever for children of Dune. Can.Not.Wait.

Anonymous

Dune.

Mmmmmmm.

Anonymous

Dune.

Mmmmmmm.

Anonymous

Im waiting for Sci-Fi to create a TV Series out of Dune, jerk the producers around by switching its timeslot, use it as a tie in for a newer moronic tv series while watching its ratings drop like a stone through a wet paper bag, and then, and only then cancel the series and buy the rights to the re-runs super cheap to air them until the end of time during the morning hours.

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Evil_Lister:
    Im waiting for Sci-Fi to create a TV Series out of Dune, jerk the producers around by switching its timeslot, use it as a tie in for a newer moronic tv series while watching its ratings drop like a stone through a wet paper bag, and then, and only then cancel the series and buy the rights to the re-runs super cheap to air them until the end of time during the morning hours.

DITTO.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.