Christmas party??

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Christmas party??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

i was just wondering if we could have some sort of Chrimbo party??? even if everyone just piles on into Chat at a certain time? is anyone interested? can we do that, mr. sadgeezer, sir?
    i just thought it would be a good idea. we’ve be reading and replying to each other’s posts all year, it seemed cool that we would all get a proper opportunity to chat. i’ve been meaning to go into the chat anyway for a while- but being a little shy, i chicken out!! but, seeing as it’s nearly christmas…

Anonymous

WILL THERE BE BEER?????!!!!

IF SO, IM IN!!!

Anonymous

i was just wondering if we could have some sort of Chrimbo party???

that sounds like a wonderful idea!

WILL THERE BE BEER?????!!!!

hehe!!! the Pub will be open and all drinks and food will be on the house! there is only one condition… that everyone have fun!!!!

Anonymous

Will there be chocolate??!

Anonymous

Singing?
    (in which case I may have to think twice…)

elmey

Anonymous

i suppose the karaoke machine could meet with an unfortunate accident…..
    so what’s next? what do we do?
    more importantly, who’s bringing the food….. no, hang on, beer. yes. must have beer. lots of it….
    any one else want to join in??? the more the merrier!

Henna
    Participant

I’m in..
    just don’t make me sing anything!

Rag
    Participant

I was wondering, just the other day, if there had been any gathering of the sadclans.

Do any of you guys know each other, as in met in person? Other than those who live together of course. I’m guessing they have met.

Yeah, let me know where and when.

Anonymous

i finish work for Christmas on the 19th for 17 days. obviously i don’t know what everyone else is doing over Xmas, or if other places in the world have break like we do! we have the time differences- but seeing as this will probably be only a once a year sort of ‘gathering’, i thought we could sort something out! it’s about 9.25pm as i write this, don’t know if other places around the world get the time in their area. if it’s convenient for everyone else, as long as we can sort something out for over the holiday, i’d be happy to stop up for a while so we can chatter!

Rag
    Participant

This has all gone quite.

I thought it was a crackin’ idea. And the posts seemed to support this…

So is it gonna happen? I’m not going to be around for the actual Christmas period (going to see the folks up north), so I’m going to suggest December 30th, or some point shortly after new year.

Anonymous

i was thinking it had gone a bit quiet, too!!
    30th sounds ok to me. can we work out a time
    (time differences allowing) that is convenient for everyone???

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.