Cluster Lizards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Christine Carroll
    Participant

Ok… I have only seen the first season moivies and the Last 4 or 5 Lexx Eps of this season… so I have a question that is bugging me…. What happened to the baby Cluster Lizard that hatched on the Lexx?? Did something happen to it in the first season that i didn’t catch ?? What happened to it… it seemed to be very helpful to everyone will it was still small… and so cute like a little puppy!!
    Anyway if ya’ll people can tell me it would really help!! Thanks !!! Lov ya all!
    _PS Loved the MM picks off of “Lexx Links”!! Yum Yum! (pic of Stanly kissing someones butt was Priceless!)

——————
    “to err is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Excerpt from “Exquisite Corpse” by Poppy Brite

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

Anonymous

He died when he ate the gigashadows brain and it fell into the fractrol core destroying the gigashadow and squish the baby cluster lizard

Anonymous

He died when he ate the gigashadows brain and it fell into the fractrol core destroying the gigashadow and squish the baby cluster lizard

DalekTek790
    Participant

Did anyone notice that Zev lied in Heaven and Hell?

She tells Prince that she is half Cluster Lizard, even though Terminal established she has only 17% reptile D.N.A.

This could be explained as either her trying to convince Prince she was fiercer than she really was, or the writers screwing up.

——————

“Exterminate!” -Dalek warrior, The Daleks: Episode 4-The Ambush

“Feel the power of the dark Crystal!” -skekTek the Scientist, The Dark Crystal

“I will love you forever!” -drone # 790, Lexx 1.1: I Worship His Shadow

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited March 08, 2001).]

DalekTek790
    Participant

She tells Prince that she is half Cluster Lizard, even though Terminal established she has only 17% reptile D.N.A.

This could be explained as either her trying to convince Prince she was fiercer than she really was, or the writers screwing up.

——————

“Exterminate!” -Dalek warrior, The Daleks: Episode 4-The Ambush

“Feel the power of the dark Crystal!” -skekTek the Scientist, The Dark Crystal

“I will love you forever!” -drone # 790, Lexx 1.1: I Worship His Shadow

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited March 08, 2001).]

Christine Carroll
    Participant

ok… I have to tell everyone…I (Finally) got my free Sadgeezer pen!!!! ya!!! I have been waiting for a few weeks now… Hey SAD I’m going to use it all the time and Advertise for ya!!! (already got some of my friends to come check your site out… hope this helps ya!!) Love ya SAD!!!! Bye!!!! Lov ya all!!! Thanks guys and gals for the info on the Lizard Cluster…

Ps.. I have another question… Where did Xev get her cluster Lizard outfit??? Thanks!!!

——————

——-The Highwayman

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

Christine Carroll
    Participant

ok… I have to tell everyone…I (Finally) got my free Sadgeezer pen!!!! ya!!! I have been waiting for a few weeks now… Hey SAD I’m going to use it all the time and Advertise for ya!!! (already got some of my friends to come check your site out… hope this helps ya!!) Love ya SAD!!!! Bye!!!! Lov ya all!!! Thanks guys and gals for the info on the Lizard Cluster…

Ps.. I have another question… Where did Xev get her cluster Lizard outfit??? Thanks!!!

——————

——-The Highwayman

Anonymous

I guess this means you haven’t heard Kai’s ‘Thats my baby.’ line.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

I guess this means you haven’t heard Kai’s ‘Thats my baby.’ line.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:

…Or that Xev doesn’t know the exact percentage and was guessing.

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:

…Or that Xev doesn’t know the exact percentage and was guessing.

–Aleck

Anonymous

I assumed that as Xev grows, so does her cluster lizard side. I think it was in 2.17 when she first announced she was “Half Cluster lizard”.
    Her costume?
    I can only (again) assume that she made it from the dead Cluster lizard that Kai killed in the P-Chamber. I know it happended a while ago but I’m sure the skin would have survived till Lyekka came aboard.

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

Anonymous

I assumed that as Xev grows, so does her cluster lizard side. I think it was in 2.17 when she first announced she was “Half Cluster lizard”.
    Her costume?
    I can only (again) assume that she made it from the dead Cluster lizard that Kai killed in the P-Chamber. I know it happended a while ago but I’m sure the skin would have survived till Lyekka came aboard.

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.