Cold, Cold COLD Turkey

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Cold, Cold COLD Turkey

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Aww, When are they gonna show the rest of the series in the UK? Anyone know?

This is driving me nuts!

——————

Anonymous

lol I have no idea. Doesn’t that suck? They’re showing the episodes all out of order in the US The last episode was the only one I had to watch without knowing what was going on… it was horrible.

Anonymous

lol I have no idea. Doesn’t that suck? They’re showing the episodes all out of order in the US The last episode was the only one I had to watch without knowing what was going on… it was horrible.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like they’re restarting the series from the beginning next Thursday at 8:00pm

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like they’re restarting the series from the beginning next Thursday at 8:00pm

Anonymous

oopps.
    Sorry, I asked the same question as Sadgeezer on another thread. Next time I shall read all the posts before jumping in with both feet. My humble apologies.

Anonymous

oopps.
    Sorry, I asked the same question as Sadgeezer on another thread. Next time I shall read all the posts before jumping in with both feet. My humble apologies.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.