Colonial Day *Spoilers*

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

a few Spoilers.

No posts yet, come on, it wasnt that bad! Granted it was not entirely action oriented, but we learned a great deal about the inner workings of the society.

But the suspension of reality can only last so long.

After all we all know how Marines love the Air-Force being in charge of them and the security relations. They really need to introduce a Colonel from the Marines, or another appropriate character. Maybe that big guy that whooped Apollos butt.

Putting Zarack/Hatch in charge of the workforce really bit Roslin in the ass this week. But hell I love his char! And it wasn’t too surprising a twist. Gaius as always was hilarious, and Six adds some new twists beyond the neck-breaker last week.

Great ep, but not my favorite. What did you guys think?

PS Someone buy Helo a clue.

Tos
    Participant

I love the dirty business of politics, for Baltar to become vice President was unexpected but a nice twist, he’s gaining power without even trying and no one has a clue he’s either in league with the Cylons or totally mad.

However I found the dealings on Caprica to be the best part of the Episode. Does anyone believe boomer is actually a “good guy”, have the bio Cylons been made too human. Are her feelings for Helo so real and so genuine that she’s willing to risk her life and betray her people for love.

Anonymous
    Tos wrote:

I love the dirty business of politics, for Baltar to become vice President was unexpected but a nice twist, he’s gaining power without even trying and no one has a clue he’s either in league with the Cylons or totally mad.

However I found the dealings on Caprica to be the best part of the Episode. Does anyone believe boomer is actually a “good guy”, have the bio Cylons been made too human. Are her feelings for Helo so real and so genuine that she’s willing to risk her life and betray her people for love.

I think the Six subconcious is pushing him forward, taking him to the top.

The Boomer issue is interesting. It’s not who made you, but what you choose to do. The problem with Boomer is she didnt betray Cylons for Humans, she betrayed her Cylons for Helo. What if Helo died? Would she go back to being a bad Cylon? Probably. In that case, she’s still evil, just a bit more selfish than the rest. But if she understands Love, and Helo is secondary to that, well it could be an interesting evolution. One Six will not be happy about ๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.