Come on then?! Did you like it?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Come on then?! Did you like it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

How was Harper 2.0

Was it worth all the hype…. Did the Earth move for you too?

——————

Anonymous

Harper 2.0…hmm… If you’re a huge Harper fan then this episode could either be really great (cause it’s all about him) or really horrible (cause poor Harper curls up into a fetal ball and screams on more than one occasion) I thought the show should of had more going on and the Yeiger dude was way too fake for my liking. The show did have some really neat parts though like when Rev almost bites Harper’s head off (I hid my face in my pillow, I couldn’t bear to watch) or at the end when he spoke to Trance in that really neato language
    I rewound that a billion times to listen to it.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Curupira:
    Harper 2.0…hmm… If you’re a huge Harper fan then this episode could either be really great

I like Harper….it’s an irish thing (if I didn’t mention before i’m an eighth irish myself) this episode (tries to remember back that far (Sky One hasn’t done Andromeda for so long…..) was good…..

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by MUDLOCK:
    I like Harper….it’s an irish thing (if I didn’t mention before i’m an eighth irish myself) this episode (tries to remember back that far (Sky One hasn’t done Andromeda for so long…..) was good…..

Note to self…no more posting messages to the board whilst drunk….

And to anyone who read the same article in the UK tabloids as I did (it was about how a lot of people in the UK claim to have Irish lineage, especially around St Patrick’s day) I really am part Irish…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.