Coming to an Arena Near you !!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Original Science Fiction Coming to an Arena Near you !!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mandara k
    Participant

You wanted it, you dreamed about it now experience it for yourself! It’s……….

LEXX

Season 5

On Crack (Doh!!!) ON ICE

Yes, it’s here: the characters you know and love….. only skating like the Mapleleafs
    ahh… okay like Bran Boitano.

Yes, yes, to cut the cost of making Season 5 and because we all know the cast and crew LOVE location shots those zany Beans and their supporting cast of misfits are takng LEXX on the road.

There is so much in the new season I would like to tell you but that would be a spoiler so I will limit my praise to the RETRO part of the LEXX extravaganza.

And what is the episode, no not Brigadoom, or even Yo Way Yo; the crew reinacts their riviting performance in the season 3 classic of BOOMTOWN showcasing the talents of the Fruit Salad-ettes high kicking
    their way into your hearts(or for you guys, your pants). See the Prince/Duke battle fought on the ice with the opponents taking the gloves off. See Living Kai attempt a triple back flip while hitting a apple off a fan’s head. Marvel at Xev’s Triple axle into the arms of living Kai. See Stan attempt the death spiral with bodaciously bouncing babes.
    There is So much more but I haven’t had time to review it all!!!

Be Apart of the legend; buy your tickets now through Ticketmaster for a low price of $150.00 a seat ( okay it’s a little steep but paying for Dick Buttons commentary is not cheap!)

DON”T MISS IT!!!!!

Enter now for the LEXX Sweepstakes and three lucky prize winners will be entered in a drawing for the sheets used in BOOMTOWN.

Reserve your seats now!

theFrey
    Participant

You are a sick puppy. But you knew that right?

Very Cute, hummm will there be any guest apperances by Tanya Harding? Perhaps she could play a Dukette. After all, I am not sure that Fifi would be that riviting to watch on the ice, but back him with a few tough bodacious broads who know how to skate…. Fifi and the Dukettes…. Yeah, that works.

mandara k
    Participant

Flattery like that will get you nowhere; missy. Fifi on skates; well okay. Tanya Harding can be May and she can hit Duke on the knee and he can scream “Why?”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.