Congratulations CHINA!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums Science Faction Congratulations CHINA!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

China goes to Space.

Congrats goes out to the entire Chinese nation as today they sent their first citizen into space. They join the Russians and the United States as the first three countries to achieve such a mind-bending feat.

The Chinese also passed along an encouraging message asking other nations of the world to recommit theirselves to the peaceful competition of space exploration.

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Well Done China!

I read that this space craft of theres has some ground breaking systems in it. Competition breeds advancement… so Im all for it.

Go China!

Camarilla
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS CHINA!!!!

I am going to get a cake, and champagne!
    And flowers, and sweets, and new underwear!!!!!

But seriously, this is good for science…

I bet 2$ that Sweden will be the next country that ships away its people into space…!

Flamegrape
    Participant

Zui jin zen me yang?

Anonymous
    Flamegrape wrote:

Zui jin zen me yang?

5 minutes before I posted this. 9 p.m. EDT roughly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

IS that a Star Trek Federation logo on the rocket? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Headgehog
    Participant

It’s good to see another nation enter the 90 mile high club. Hopefully this will stat another peaceful space race. I’d like to see another nation on the moon. Nothing would burn America’s ass more then seeing another country’s flag on the lunar surface. Especially and that of a communist nation! This will cause America to start another !@#$% contest , this time to get to Mars first! A science/technology “war” amognst laeding nations will be a great thing for all human advancement.

Camarilla wrote:

I bet 2$ that Sweden will be the next country that ships away its people into space…!

England is very close to joining the space club, AND be the first nation to send a commercial/private craft into space. I think they’ll be set to launch within a year or so.

I’ve also read some “serious trash talking” coming from Japan. Something to the effect, that this put pressure on them to also acheive a human space launch. But they did point out that it’s a non-military venture, so its a good thing.

Anonymous

But there was no outside media press there to film it other then their own Mil. press. So I ask you… did it really happen? ๐Ÿ˜‰

lexxrobotech
    Participant

*thinks*

You know what I bet… I bet Africa will be the last continent to have a space shuttle of it’s own.

MWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.