Convention Carts, Micro Mary and Hubby Ed

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Convention Carts, Micro Mary and Hubby Ed

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

As some of you know, I *never* go to a convention or trade show without my convention cart. It is a life saver.

Want to buy stuff, but don’t want to lug it around for hours? Pop it in the cart.

Have a companion that want to stop at a display and discuss world peace (or insulation, or politics) for hours, no problem… just pull up out of traffic, grab something to read and have a seat until they are done. Trust me, it is much pleasanter than shifting from foot to foot while silently sending them mental suggestions to move along. ๐Ÿ™‚ And they definiately make waiting for the cronicially late a whole lot pleasanter.

Anyhooo, I have found a new cart at skymall.com which I will be ordering. http://images.skymall.com/images/products/cd/26/04/69651797x.jpg Micro, I do remember that I promised to give my old one to Ed if ever I replaced it. I still remember him patiently waiting for others to arrive in Vegas loaded down with bags of good stuff. The cart is still in good shape, and in fact served me well at last weeks dragoncon. So please email me an address if he is still interested and I will pop in in the mail for you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.