Cool Whip

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

That was by far the worst pile of shit I have ever seen on Sci Fi Channel. I was close to just giving up on the whole damn series with this one. WOuld someone like to volunteer to write a sad-review for this one, otherwise I’m just going to write 200 wrods about how ashamed the entire production staff should be after that train wreck.

mandara k
    Participant

OOH, Headge you sound really upset. I don’t trip with you guys so I wouldn’t know good from bad. I tried to sit down with it, but being a boy kinda humor i wasn’t amused except with the sticks at other sci- fi.

If a review is hard to do, do that contrast and comparison thing with the best show and current shows.

It could be this group got their money and decided to slide these eps, sad but true it happens.

I kinda gave up on BSG too, they are not going to venture that far out of formula and well I’m bored. I don’t see them losing anything of value to the Cylons anymore, and well the coming eps, a military coup, (yawn) an insurrection (YAWN) etc…. if you are up tp date with current events at all this stuff is old hat. Unless they can give new spins to old problems, I’d rather watch the news. Even the Roslin/ mystical baby/Adama stories are rote.

No thanks, it may be new to many but not to me.

What’s NEW pussycat? That’s what I want. What is original, dynamic and not a rehash of other sci-fi or military movies.

Sorry, but getting back to Tripping, what was so offensive to you? Was it poorly written?

mandara k
    Participant

OOH, Headge you sound really upset. I don’t trip with you guys so I wouldn’t know good from bad. I tried to sit down with it, but being a boy kinda humor i wasn’t amused except with the sticks at other sci- fi.

If a review is hard to do, do that contrast and comparison thing with the best show and current shows.

It could be this group got their money and decided to slide these eps, sad but true it happens.

I kinda gave up on BSG too, they are not going to venture that far out of formula and well I’m bored. I don’t see them losing anything of value to the Cylons anymore, and well the coming eps, a military coup, (yawn) an insurrection (YAWN) etc…. if you are up tp date with current events at all this stuff is old hat. Unless they can give new spins to old problems, I’d rather watch the news. Even the Roslin/ mystical baby/Adama stories are rote.

No thanks, it may be new to many but not to me.

What’s NEW pussycat? That’s what I want. What is original, dynamic and not a rehash of other sci-fi or military movies.

Sorry, but getting back to Tripping, what was so offensive to you? Was it poorly written?

aquabloodstone
    Participant

Headge, I thought it was just me for a minute.

It just didn’t click anywhere. I was thinking to myself, “I waited this long for this?”

200 words may be a waste of your time, but more thought will probably be put into them than was put into the script.

Is it just me, or did I notice that Six looks slightly different a la her vocal portrayer, Carmen Electra?

bonnee
    Participant

oops – didn’t realise that a thread was already dedicated to this stinker under the episode (as opposed to show) title.. my apologies Headgehog. I’ve deleted the ‘death watch’ thread, and copy and paste my observations into this one.

Well, the second season premiere completely and utterly sucked – hard to believe such a lame episode would be used to launch the new season. It felt like one of the bottom of the barrel episodes used to fill out the quota of a variable first season. It was so unwatchable that I couldn’t bring myself to watch it all – cheap thrills and/or shots does not a show make. I’d certainly appreciate it if someone (presumably Headgehog) would let us know which episodes are worth watching – episodes with a decent script or idea that aren’t so smug, lazy and/ or convinced of their ‘cleverness’. It felt like it was written by a twelve year old with delayed cognitive development.

God, the first season premiere was so promising and at least encouraged us to keep watching. Hopefully the second season opener is not an indication of the quality of the writing or a shape of things to cum (hee hee, snicker snortle).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.