Costume Questions

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Midori
    Participant

I figured id open a new discusion on this.. I have finaly convinced my husband to go to Dragon*Con and he wants to be King Bog!!
    Now does anyone have any really good pictures of this character??? I have no idea about his costume.. Im in the process of getting all the DVDs now.. for i just got a dvd player.. and im going crazy with money in the clothing department.. Sooo any help at this time would be great..
    Zev and King Bog at Dragon*Con

Midori

theFrey
    Participant

Really? Why?

Midori
    Participant

You know i was asking my self that question to.. I guess he likes the psycho factor of that character.. mmmm.. I dont mind as long as he goes in a costume And as long as it has something to do with LEXX..
    Why? is it that bad?? Frey..

Midori

theFrey
    Participant

No, not at all, as long as he enjoys himself. I was just curious. I thought perhaps he was a Ruter fan or something. Or… this would be a reason theSpouse would do it (if ever you could get theSpouse to do something like that) I thought perhaps he liked the idea of a costume you couldn’t hurt. After all, what would be an extra tear or smudge on that outfit. Heck, no one would notice it.

Midori
    Participant

I dont think hes a fan of his at all from the sound that came out of him when he saw him as that character..
    And your right about the costume.. Its the only one id be able to let him stay in without messing it up.. and he likes that.. Mr. Messy that he is.. Im just a prrrrfectionist.. and as simple as that costume is.. i wanted detail =) i think i grabed a good site http://www.lexx.co.uk
    has amazing vidcaps

Midori

Anonymous
    Anonymous

I know that I have seen a full body pix of May standing next to Kai, but now I can’t find it.Does anyone know where a good pix of her BOOTS (not boobs) can be found?Thanx, T_T

Anonymous
    Anonymous

Yep! That’s the one! Thanx stormsweeper.

Midori
    Participant

THANK YOU!! stormsweeper!!!

Midori

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.