Could It “B” Better Today?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Could It “B” Better Today?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I was just mentioning elsewhere that I thought the movie “The Guyver” should be remade, using today’s movie special efx. I think it’s a cool story. What crappy, awful, B-movie, mis-directed, mis-cast, etc, yuck fest do you think would have a chance, if only it were remade? I could think of tons, can you?

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Anonymous

How about Star Wars: The Phantom Menace?

It’s not a movie but I reckon a remade Battlestar Galactica might be quite good, if it didn’t have that daggit, and the Cylons were more scary, and they didn’t go too overboard on FX. I always thought the series had so much potential, but it never quite fulfilled it. They are trying to get a new series of that off the ground aren’t they but don’t seem to be succeeding.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s not a movie but I reckon a remade Battlestar Galactica might be quite good

Eh? There were a couple of Battlestar Galactica movies before the series? The Daggit was a chimp in a suit..

Anonymous

I was beginning to think I had posted this in invisible cyber-ink! You know what else I think could be made better? And, I know this is on TV now…”Black Scorpion.” It is suckage most foul, but maybe if they had actors who could actually act and writers who could actually write and special efx that…ah, who am I kidding? Nothing could fix that tripefest!

I would like to see “Barbarella” remade. Don’t get me wrong, I liked the original. But, I think it would be neat to see it given a more modern treatment. Actually, “Lexx” does have a lot of the overtones I think a remake should have.

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.