Could Someone Help Me, Please?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Could Someone Help Me, Please?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I was in Best Buy recently, and need help finding something, please. It was in the TV shows section. I believe it was anywhere from 3-6 discs. And the packaging was like a book, except kinda tall, and not very wide across. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

lexxrobotech
    Participant

could you give us a little more infomation?

bonnee
    Participant

It ain’t sci fi, but it might be this

Anonymous

It wasn’t Homicide, but thank you for looking. The packaging looks like a book. The color was either like a light blue, or a bluish green color. I can’t remember too much from the cover; I think there were quite a few faces on it. Not sure of the decade, I would say the 70s or the 80s. At the absolute newest, it would be the very early 90s, but I don’t think it would be from there. Best Buy’s site is horrible browsing thru, as you can’t just see pictures. I looked thru Circuit City, and didn’t find it. I remember it being $24.99, but the price sticker was yellow, so does that mean it had been marked down?

theFrey
    Participant

Any idea what kind of show it might have been? Was it something that someone else pointed out to you?

Anonymous

I found it myself; was in the TV series section. I’m pretty sure that it was Sci-Fi, hence the reason I posted here. I looked on the back to see the total running time, but I didn’t see anythang on there. Cuz if it was……a few or several hours, I probably would have just boughten it. I just don’t know what else it would be besides Sci-Fi……IF it was anything else, my guess would be drama or mystery. And it’s not there at the store anymore, or else I wouldn’t be asking here. Sucks, cuz it looked interesting and of course the packaging was quite kickass. I had told myself to remember the name of it so that when I got home, I could find reviews on it. But yeah, I forgot. Ugh….and thanks for replying.

hishadow
    Participant

This thread is abit lol. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.