could ‘uncertain moon’ possibly be…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx could ‘uncertain moon’ possibly be…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

the blue moon ( or star) in the supernova movie?

Flamegrape
    Participant

I bet someone uses the Lexx to write their name on the moon like Chairface did in The Tick.

Headgehog
    Participant

I think the Time Prophet Moon was in the Light Zone. I beleive remembering HDS visiting her and he was unable to go to th dark zone.

Anonymous

Could the little star be the Earth?

Anonymous

upon further thought… i think it is possible that the time prophets ‘uncertain moon’ could exist in both universes. it could be like the theatre in “Brigadoom” in which the Master of Ceremonies says that “they live outside of time and space”. he also stated that when the universe ended that they would go on.

sgtdraino
    Participant

The Time Prophet definitely exists in the Light Universe, since HDS visited her, and the Dark Zone is beyond his reach. She may or may not also exist in the Dark Zone. The Brunnen G on Brunnis visited her, but its possible they crossed over to do so.

One possibility I’ve pondered: What if the Time Prophet’s “uncertain moon” lies on an orbital path that takes it back and forth THROUGH the Fractal Core?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.