Crackers Don’t Matter

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Farscape Crackers Don’t Matter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TrimKlip
    Participant

I am new to Farscape and have been watching the reruns. I like all the eps (particularly the ones featuring Aeryn and Crichton) but my fav so far is CDM. Scorpious in a hawaiian shirt urging John to kill Aeryn, and afterward they “can have pizza, and margarita shooters” busts me up everytime. Zhaan is in photogasm the whole ep it seems and everyone is sniping at one another. The ending is also classic when John is all suited up and ready for battle. ๐Ÿ˜† This ep really stands out for me so far

———————

I am Claude Balls (L.L.A.S.)

Hammertoe
    Participant

Flax” just for the sex appeal. Aeryn and John are trapped in the pod which is caught in the flax. The flax is a sort of net deployed by space pirates ๐Ÿ˜• to catch ships and steal their booty ๐Ÿ™‚ John dies because of a leaking gas problem and Aeryn is supposed to bring him back to life ๐Ÿ˜• She has to give him mouth to mouth to resucitate him ๐Ÿ˜‰ After she brings him back from the dead they realize that they are probably going to die. Aeryn and John are sitting cuddled together because it is very cold and they are talking about things. Aeryn mentions that she’s glad she won’t die alone and John brings up the fact that she’s a former peacekeeper and dying alone shouldn’t bother her. Well, at that point Aeryn turns to John and gives him a look that gave ME wood ๐Ÿ˜ˆ They were just getting their freak on when D’Argo shows up to save them ๐Ÿ‘ฟ Awfully good!

In the state of Confusion, I reign

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.