Cruel Earth

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I was wondering if anyone had seen the new show Cruel Earth. It’s about a group of people who wake up when the Earth has been devasted. They were part of some government experiment when they mastered cryogenics (just not frozen heads anymore) It looks ok and someone almost gets eaten by wild animals each week. Oh, and it’s British.

——————
    “History makes men, MacLeod, men don’t make history.” -Methos(Highlander)

Anonymous

Do these people wake up on a train in a collapsed tunnel? It sounds like a show that was aired in the UK last year called The Last Train.

Anonymous

I think so, I missed the beginning. It just aired on Space: the Imagination Station in Canada (oh, my beautiful Space Station how would I live without you?)

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by tolandria:
    I think so, I missed the beginning. It just aired on Space: the Imagination Station in Canada (oh, my beautiful Space Station how would I live without you?)

hello fellow canadian,
    boy, Space was great until my parents decided to stop paying the extra cable bill. I’m still in withdrawal. Whats worse, is I keep seeing Space commercials for Dune on other channels.

——————
    ————
    “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

-HHGTTG

Anonymous

yeah i saw bits of that show its really old now though

——————

Anonymous

Hi bugblatterbeast,

That has to hurt. I don’t know if I could ever live without Space. You have my sympathies.

——————

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.