Current page views this month (Oct): 46,840

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Announcements/New Stuff Current page views this month (Oct): 46,840

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Welp!

Despite noticing a distinct lack of posts on SadBOARD in the last few days, this is a record post for page views?!?! How weird is that!

The sites, page stats are also high for this time of year the log files are re-written by the server each two days because they hit the limit of 40,000,000.

For those of you who are interested, I’ll hopefully be able to get a copy of the log stats for the last couple of weeks soon.

Thanks for being such eager visitors.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    Welp!

Despite noticing a distinct lack of posts on SadBOARD in the last few days, this is a record post for page views?!?! How weird is that!

hi sweetie! noticed the same when i was cruising around the control board trying to stay out of trouble two days ago a tremendous number of visits, but not that many posts…oh well, i am happy they are visiting at least

Anonymous

Well, I don’t know about everybody else, but I seem to have broken my funny bone (around September 11th). I’ve lurked a lot more than I’ve posted lately. The Lexxy chatter cheers me up, but I can’t think of anything funny or witty or charming to say, and I hate to be even more of a bore than usual!

theFrey
    Participant

…..but I’m trying. You want me to start a fight with someone? I don’t want to, but I will if it helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.