Cybermen – Ooooer!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Imagine an eight year old hiding behind the sofa when the Dr Who show came on tv (the theme tune was REALLY scary). Then just as the tune dies away, he runs behind the sofa again because the cybermen are on! That was me and remembering cybermen still gives me the willies.

Whelp! Good news folks, Auntie Beeb are bringing back those dastardly cyberdudes in season two of Dr Who next year:

Checkout the graphic!! it’s great – can’t wait
    (If I get too scarewd, I can hide behind the wife ๐Ÿ™‚ )

cheesetoasty
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ cool I too remember cowering behind the sofa while Tom baker fought off daleks, which doctor was your era, let me guess John pertwee or Tom Baker โ“

Anonymous
    cheesetoasty wrote:

๐Ÿ˜€ cool I too remember cowering behind the sofa while Tom baker fought off daleks, which doctor was your era, let me guess John pertwee or Tom Baker โ“

Yep ๐Ÿ™‚

John Pertwee

corvina
    Participant

lets hope the cybermen updating is as good as the dalek updating
    Me …well …Patrick Troughton

Good to see the site working properly again!

Hollydays
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ I remember my first, scare my pj’s off, hiding beihnd the sofa sci-fi event too..LOL!

not Dr. Who though…

I was 6 and it was an ep of something Rodgers?? (can’t remember the name now)
    There was a robot as a side kick.
    All the characters were walking through a cave when one of them took of his head!! Apparently it was an Android but I was 6 and didn’t know that.
    I think my high pitched “scream of the damed ” from behind the couch scared my parents for life!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.