Dark Angel

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

What do ya all think of Dark Angel???

Me, I cant stand it….

First, I cant take Max´s comments…..they are sooooooo cheap.

And her friend….“Original Cindy´´, just the name is horrifying. And that she speaks anout her self like she is schizofrenic is greatly disturbing….

But Logans cool…….

Anonymous

Never had a problem with it myself, but the second season did begin to suck somewhat, with the carnival of mutants on show.
    The original premise started well, but it seemed the second season knew it was it’s last and tried to fill in too much in a short time.
    Never found Max’s comments cheap, although not entirely sure what you actually mean by ‘cheap’, but for the first season it was a winner, the second season let it down and probably led to it’s downfall.
    But I’m in with the group that says anything with the beautiful Jessica Alba in it is fine by me, regardless of how bad it might be!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous
    Inactive

What was most annoying was how Cindy felt compelled to let the world know she was a lesbian every time she opened her mouth:

What did happen to Herb between the two seasons anyway?

Anonymous

If you mean the Marley dude, hes still there…not often but still.

Anonymous

I quite liked the first season and the second wasn’t too bad. Unfortunately some of the characters began to grate on me… especially the not so original Cindy.

I guess there wasn’t much of a story to it, not much intregue, I found myself not being bothered if I missed an episode.

Babylon 5 however, was an absolute MUST watch show. Red Dwarf was the most popular show on Brit TV for a while and LEXX, well we all know how crazy LEXX could be.

Dark Angel, naaaa. I wont miss it.

[ 18-09-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

Babylon 5 however, was an absolute MUST watch show. Red Dwarf was the most popular show on Brit TV for a while and LEXX, well we all know how crazy LEXX could be.

I’d miss out on Dark Angel to watch any of those. And I quite happily do so, too!

Henna
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by P8ntballer:
    What do ya all think of Dark Angel???

Me, I cant stand it….

First, I cant take Max´s comments…..they are sooooooo cheap.

And her friend….“Original Cindy´´, just the name is horrifying. And that she speaks anout her self like she is schizofrenic is greatly disturbing….

But Logans cool…….

i don’t think its so bad.
    i mean she looks very good and logan is cool!
    “the marley dude” is okay aswell..
    but like almost every program it was better in the beginning..!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t like Dark Angel either. Actually, I’ve never made it through more than ten minutes of the show (which still makes it twice as good as Andromeda in my books ).

But this Logan sounds cool.

Anonymous

As always, Logans right! and sundancemuffinwhatever is wrong (IN YOUR
    FACE Elin)

Henna
    Participant

it’s nothing wrong with being a sundancingmuffinmankid..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.