Dark Angel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Oky Doky, I am going to stick my head above the parapet and actually start a new topic. I hope this is the sort of thing wanted on these boards!

Did anyone see the pilot of Dark Angel on Sky (UK)? It caught my interest anyway, which is more than can be said for most new SF shows recently. There seemed to be more emphasis on plot than special effects which was welcome as well. I think it will be more than just another babe-kicks-ass series but we will have to wait and see. Most people I know didn’t rate it but what do real SF fans think? Is it any good or were my critical faculties overwhelmed by the rather attractive lead actress?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Seems pretty good so far.. I mean, it’s an interesting premise. I can’t help wondering what Sky’s angle on this is.. they are pushing it almost as much, if not more, than the Strangerers which was largely funded by them, so they must have a large interest in it.

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

I’m guessing that you all are referring to the show with Jessica Alba and Michael Weatherly? Well, I really like it. I’ve missed several episodes because it comes on Tuesdays at 9:00 over here (same time as Angel), and I’ve been forgetting to tape it. I loved the episode when Max was in heat, though. It was great to see that the actress was nominated for a Golden Globe. I was cheering for Sarah Michelle Gellar, though.

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Anonymous
    Inactive

That was the episode that aired last Wednesday in the UK. Giving children Cat DNA to increase their athletic ability… I wonder if she purrs?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    That was the episode that aired last Wednesday in the UK. Giving children Cat DNA to increase their athletic ability… I wonder if she purrs?

Funny. I was also wondering that.

There was a “romantic” (in the late night Channel 5 sense) drama along similar lines to that called Tomcat: Dangerous Desires or something on recently. Where a bloke had cat brain spliced into his brain. It starred an ex-Bond girl. Not that I watched it of course (he says quickly ). And I don’t expect anyone is that interested either.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.