Dark Shadows – Johnny Depp Version

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Dark Shadows – Johnny Depp Version

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

OMG. This was so totally bad that I was devastated. Huge Dark Shadows fan from ‘the day’, and I normally like Johnny Depp’s stuff, but this was just slow, slow, slow.

I didn’t even stay to the end. After an hour I couldn’t take it anymore.

aquabloodstone
    Participant

I had my suspicions since I know several people who mentioned they were going to see it, and had nothing to say afterward.  Not even how bad it was.

theFrey
    Participant

I haven’t heard anyone talking about it. Sad really.

theFrey
    Participant

In a way it might be best that Johnathan Frid died before the movie came out. He would have been so disapointed.

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Wow, you guys are normally quite positive about such stuff.  I haven’t seen the original series so I’m not sur ethat I’d be ‘spoiled’ with the remake.  I guess I’ll check it out and get back – interestingly, this is the first I’ve heard of it!

theFrey
    Participant

Well Saddy, that alone should tell you how bad it is. No buzz. None. Zip. Nada.

mandara k
    Participant

Hey Frey! Lost your #! How r things?

I took this as more as a spoof; not really a movie that reinvented Dark Shadows. It was more enjoyable that way. I was disappointed with the Maggie Evans arc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.