Date Update ?

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    necro
    Participant

Well although we still do not have a (solid) confirmed date, I just received an e-mail from the very nice (and patient with my ‘stalking’ of her…hehe) Renee :

The UnCon date is still not decided, but we are leaning towards the end of June. I hope this helps somewhat…before we can settle on a specific and final date, we must make sure the cast can commit to those dates. Once the cast agrees, then we can announce the date.

So there you have it guys! We all seem to be at the same place which is leaning towards end of June…(23rd we hope still). Any information I receive I shall dutifully pass along.

I especially like the part about the cast commiting to a date…how great would it be to have all three there?!? **Necro crosses her fingers…twice.**

[This message has been edited by necro (edited February 19, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by necro (edited February 19, 2001).]

Anonymous

Excellent news!!

Well done girls. I think end of June is ideal and yes, the cast is a BIG bonus!

I think we would also still be in time to see some of the set before it is dismantled.

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    Excellent news!!

Well done girls. I think end of June is ideal and yes, the cast is a BIG bonus!

I think we would also still be in time to see some of the set before it is dismantled.

oh yeah i want to see cast and crew and all that good stuff! well, i guess i won’t take my vacation in march, it’s a long haul since my working vacation in november but it will be worth it to see all of you guys in our favorite fantasy factory!

Anonymous

Is there any news yet on whether the cast will commint to the June 23rd date yet? I am wringing my hands in despair. As is my luck, I will be three weeks early and S-O-L. My plane tickets are non-refundable and lodging nearly non existant the week of the 23rd into the first part of July.

Anonymous

well we’re working to the 23rd…I’m hoping to be in NS on the 15th for a fortnight anyways to sort out any lastminute hitches..and there’ll be soe I know..hehe

——————
    Jach’a mallku…terying to run seven things at once

Anonymous

{This part of the message has been edited by SadGeezer … please refer to the post: Old News}

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited February 24, 2001).]

Anonymous

{This part of the message has been edited by SadGeezer … please refer to the post: Old News}

sweetie please dont be that way…i know you are tired and frustrated but a lot of the problems seem to be originating at salter,and they too seem to be having their own problems we are behind you 100% so take a break, take a drink and sort it out and ask us for help if you like just email me and i will happily share long distance misery with you, believe me after losing a good part of my threads this weekend i too am feeling depressed and unmotivated but please know that you and your efforts are appreciated love fx

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited February 24, 2001).]

kaisothergirl2
    Participant

Hya everyone,
    crickey I’m getting the hang of this now, I haven’t managed to lose anything for the last three letters.
    So we have a date then, wow I’m getting really excited. I don’t even know if I can afford it yet but I’m going to do my best.
    Did someone say that they had booked some rooms at the uni? Was that for people who were already pretty much organised and booked, or was it a general booking made with a guesstimate as to how many potential lexxians may turn up? Does this mean that there are potential rooms waiting for those of us who do get there?

ooh so many questions
    ta ta xx [[email protected]]

Anonymous

kaisothergirl2,

No there is not an Uncon date set yet from what I’m reading, unless something was decided today.

Starfireone

Anonymous

no no date as yet..and this is stating to get a tad tediuos, isn’t it?

We’re still holding out for June, the 16 and 17, but nothing yet.

Terri is going to book rooms at the uni as asoon as we have a date…it{s infuriating all this waiting….

——————

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.