Dear Mr Sad Geezer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I do noot mean to introdue and I must first say that this is a brilliant site you have here, this is just one problem i find, it loads up a bit slow, some times i have to wait about 1/2 a min for it to load, (ps ive got cable 64k) anyway is there any chance you could move the news up to this the top but on the right side, as it would make the loading time less and mean that we would acutaly read the news, until today I didnt ever know there was a news bar.

whatever you decide this is still a great site and it wont stop me coming back again and again.

crusader
    Participant

Theres a news bar???

Oh, I know the fealing!!! I almost when crazy bekos the loading!!! (Ask FX! She deliated some post I made curseing the computer!)
    Well, its bether now but I doe know the fealing of wonting pull your hair!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

hi crusader and jabba! i share your dismay, and here in nyc, i am logging in at 26,000-28,000!…unfortunately, aside from servers and isp’s, there is the problem of generating all the grapphics etc that make this such a visually interesting page/website… haven’t actually timed it, but this site, believe it or not, generally runs faster than most of the other lexx and scifi sites i visit…anyway, i know sad and newkate are usually busily adding new things and trying to make this the best website so i guess we’ll have to make the best of it…yes, crusader, there is a newspage;as you log into the homepage of each show there will be updates relevant to each particular show, as well as a general scifi news page on the introductory page to the website…this also appears at the bottom of each forum page in the sadboard like me, you guys probably have time constraints and go right to the ‘board to chat with your friends! personally, i can’t wait until the new season of lexx begins here in the states…i am going to try to get the chat room going fairly regularly immediately after each episode airs…for you guys across the pond though that would be around 4 in the morning give or take anyway, keep visiting and grinding your teeth when necessary, love fx

Anonymous

I really haven’t noticed that it loads slowly probably because from where I live you can see the middle of nowhere.
    I think that it’s a great idea to get everyone in one the chat room when Lexx starts. There’s never anyone in there.

——————
    “History makes men, MacLeod, men don’t make history.” -Methos(Highlander)

Anonymous

yes i understand all about making web site im working on one myself at the moment (which i hope you will all soon visit) all i ask is that you move the news bar to the top but on the right hand side this way –>

please please please

jabba

——————
    “Where is he”
    “Hes in the car park”
    “Whats He doing in the car park?
    “Parking Cars Dumb dumb what else does one do in a car park? – HHGTTG

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.