Dear Sad, Please don’t touch the site anymore.

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Angst Dear Sad, Please don’t touch the site anymore.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Dude Saddo,

Ya got a problem with me? Look when you crashed last July I took it in stride when you deleted my threads but now I got to take you to the shed for cutting me off the BB now. My password does not let me in. If you don’t want my contribution you can let me know in private ๐Ÿ‘ฟ โ— I had to create a new name and etc… This site had better be worth this aggravation ๐Ÿ˜ก

SadADMIN
    Keymaster

Sigh…

”siren” wrote:

Dude Saddo,

Ya got a problem with me?

Yep! Yer a fool!

”siren” wrote:

Look when you crashed last July I took it in stride when you deleted my threads….

I didn’t delete any threads!! It’s pretty bloody obvious after all the announcements and updates, that the server crashed and the ISP had to restore a week old backup.

”siren” wrote:

….but now I got to take you to the shed for cutting me off the BB now. My password does not let me in.

Haha your arrogance astounds me ๐Ÿ™‚ Your password doesn’t let you in because you are a nutter! All you need to do is use the LOST PASSWORD link and the site will send it to you?! It’s far less trouble than ranting in the Angst forum!

”siren” wrote:

If you don’t want my contribution you can let me know in private ๐Ÿ‘ฟ โ— I had to create a new name and etc… This site had better be worth this aggravation ๐Ÿ˜ก

Hmmm, let me see… do I want your contribution?! That’s a tough one. After spending two months updating and upgrading the SadBOARD making it more robust and reliable only to have some crazy nutter like you badmouthing me for it….. hmmm… lets see, still difficult to decide….. spent two days converting 25,000 forum posts from an old forum system to a new improved, faster one and have some idiot calling me a hypocrite and posting an insulting message in the SadFAQ questions…..

Naaa, I guess I’m not too keen on havijng your contribution..

Why don’t you go and spread your contribution around your garden where it’ll help make some nice flowers grow.

Another stupid question like the one you posted in the SadFAQ will get your ass banned – you have been warned!

If you want to trace your old login details, most people just email me and I check the records and re-set it for them – it’s really simple!

ADM
    Participant

Good on ya Saddy, I was wondering when you was going to bring this moron down a peg or two!!!
    After what must’ve have been a stressful last 2-3 days the last thing you need is this, personally if this Siren doesn’t apologise I would kick him out.
    Congrats on the site, it may not be too everyone’s liking, but it’s ok by me.
    Oh and Siren, if you read the messages from Saddy before the board was changed you’d have known better than too write blatantly rude, obnoxious and arrogant posts, but you didn’t, so you’re a class 1 idiot.
    ADM

SadADMIN
    Keymaster

Thanks for the support ADM, but I’m not particularly proud of that post (unfortunately I can’t delete it because I don’t believe in deleting posts like that if peeps have already seen it – disshonest I guess).

unfortuantely I was having a bad day yesterday and the worst things was that for different reasons, I couldn’t post a message on SadBOARD as ‘SadGeezer’ the damn site keeps locking me out! Ironic huh? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rag
    Participant

yeah, but a Siren with a banded ass… like wow!

Oh, soz. Banned ass. My bad.

Dudelove76
    Participant

D.R.U.G.S what dose that spell?

Anonymous
    Dudelove76 wrote:

Spells? Hey it has the same number of letter that L.O.S.E.R has. Funny that. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dudelove76
    Participant

I don’t take Drugs so I’m not a loser

nursewhen
    Participant
    Dudelove76 wrote:

I think what you meant to say was :-
    D.R.U.G.S what does that spell?

standown
    Participant
    nursewhen wrote:

Dudelove76 wrote:

D.R.U.G.S what does that spell?[/quote]

๐Ÿ˜† you go nursewhen. As always there is a smile on my face when you report. (standown grins widely) you may have known me as tweedle2 from lexxboard. I look forward to you posting when you can. thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰

nursewhen
    Participant
    standown wrote:

nursewhen wrote:

Dudelove76 wrote:

D.R.U.G.S what does that spell?[/quote]

๐Ÿ˜† you go nursewhen. As always there is a smile on my face when you report. (standown grins widely) you may have known me as tweedle2 from lexxboard. I look forward to you posting when you can. thanks :wink:[/quote]

Thanks Standown, good to see you grinning widely ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.