DefCon4

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Instead of an UnCon why doesnt someone organise a DefCon in tribute to Paul Donovans long lost Classic?

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    Instead of an UnCon why doesnt someone organise a DefCon in tribute to Paul Donovans long lost Classic?

Ehhh, errrr, ummmm…… I don’t think so. There aren’t that many fans of that movie that are itching to go to a convention in it’s honor. And very few might make the PD-DC4-Lexx connection. (BTW, I liked Def-Con 4.)

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

I don’t think many lexxians would rather see DefCon then an Uncon. But if you’d like, we can kill to birds with one stone, at UnCon 4.0 and hold a DefCon activity of some sorts, If your serious about doing something like this email me, and we’ll work something out.

Anonymous

Ummm, there’s already a Def Con:
    http://www.defcon.org/%5B/url%5D

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    (BTW, I liked Def-Con 4.)

Me too! It was one of the first and best computery geeky films (that made us look like we weren’t complete morons) and I loved it!

Anonymous

quote:

Maybe we should call it Fartcon! after all the anal humour in the show recently. Maybe we can have the theme ‘I fart on thee’ as an ode to long lasting dedicated LEXXians everywhere.

Maybe we can praise Paul Donovan (genius that he is) for thinking that we are all a bunch of mind-bogglingly stupid trump-buddies bent on the renaisance of classical anal humour to pad-out a bunch of episodes because sci fi were stupid enough to pay for 20 episodes of a show that could only (at best) last for 12!

‘Bad Carrot’turned me into a carnivor!!!

It was the dummest, most boring, stupedest excuse for complete crap that ever disgrased the screen (even sci fi channel).

The writer should have been shot for it – it gave my wife nightmares and made me want to hit Electropolis with a flamethrower!

I will never forgive Salter Street for that episode! They will remain a bunch of lightweight scumbags for as long as it takes to get a half-decent LEXX episode on the air. (which maybe next week for all I know ๐Ÿ™‚

THANK GOD THERE IS NO SERIES FIVE!

(PS. I’m a bit drunk AND I am desperately trying to honour the wonderful ‘thefrey’ by writing the episode reviews (she’s been sending me copies of the shows you know!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ) But LEXX has been so crappy lately that the author of the biggest LEXX fansite in the world just wants to …… do very bad things to Halifax, Nova Scotia!)

ok, ok, I’m gonna go and sleep it off now

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.