Did anyone else not recognise Rimmer in Tomb Raider?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums British Sci Fi Series Red Dwarf Did anyone else not recognise Rimmer in Tomb Raider?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I watched Tomb Raider, later read an interview on the offical Red Dwarf page about our man Rimmer’s part in it. Holy Cow I am ashamed to say I did not recognise him although his part ws very similar to his usual on RD

Flamegrape
    Participant

Yeah, I recognized him. It’s too bad that I’ve only seen a handful of Red Dwarf episodes in my life. I wish they would show it more often in the USA.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Holly:
    I watched Tomb Raider, later read an interview on the offical Red Dwarf page about our man Rimmer’s part in it. Holy Cow I am ashamed to say I did not recognise him although his part ws very similar to his usual on RD

maybe it’s because he didn’t have an ‘H’ on his forehead.

Anonymous

How could you not notice CHRIS BARRIE!!!! Those eyes, that smile, those nostrils….he’s one of a kind!

Anonymous

[thanks Cat, for the original link]

Hollydays
    Participant

I know! As I said, I’m ashamed! He is my favorite character on RD. I think it was maybe that the seasons I’ve seen were all the early ones, where he is, errm, much more lythe and buff. I mean, he almost takes his shirt off on RD as much as Capt Kirk. Too bad he has such anti-hero hair! Wait a min, THAT’s why I didn’t recognise him, they did something with his hair!!!
    The “H” would help me tremendously from now on!

Anonymous

That’s okay, Holly, but for the record, the ONLY reason I saw Tomb Raider was because of Chris Barrie. He’s the cutest man alive (next to my husband ,that is, I’m married not BLIND LOL)

DalekTek790
    Participant

That’s funny, a friend of mine (who calls herself a Dwarfer) said that Holly was in Tomb Raider.

Hollydays
    Participant

hehehe

I don’t think “Holly” has been in much has he? I did recognise “Hilly” and “Lister” in a Lexx episode though. The one with the faggot carrots

Anonymous

Well, being a member of The Official Red Dwarf Fan Club team I knew way, way, way in advance that Chris was going to be in it!

That’s why I went to see the film & was sorely disappointed by the size of his part Hillary could have played a more integral role in the film but then, seeing CB in command of a rifle whilst wearing smoking jacket & slippers was a sight to behold!

My fiance went for two reasons & they were both attached to Angelina Jolie…

…yes those enormous…

…lips!

Ruth – TORDFC
    http://WWW.TORDFC.CO.UK

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.