Did I hear Kai right?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Did I hear Kai right?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BowCatz
    Participant

Watching next week’s promo for Lexx on the SciFi channel and Kai states something to the effect of now that he is alive there will be changes made. That sounds like something Prince would say and not Kai. Unless Kai really is getting mean spirited and power hungry. I guess he hung around His Devine Shadow way too long.

Also…

Kai is/was silicon based life. His DNA string is kaput. Now he has this really long tongue like Zev (scifi channel promo). Did Prince take DNA from Zev and hocus pocus a miracle to put blood back in Kai’s body? A semi-clone?

The romantic warrior in me wanted Kai back alive and to ride off into the sunset with Zev in a perfectly normal romantic way. A three-some with Stanley NEVER entered my poor romantic heart. I guess romance is dead. (sighs) I know this is Lexx, but couldn’t the last couple of shows be normal, romantic, and have you saying “Awwwwww, that is so sweet.” ?

Anonymous

The name of the episode is “Trip,” so everything that happens on this episode presumably is helped by the presence of psychoactive drugs or whatever the unwelcome gift is. None of it is real.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by BowCatz:
    I know this is Lexx, but couldn’t the last couple of shows be normal, romantic, and have you saying “Awwwwww, that is so sweet.” ?

Ah-hahahahahahahahahaha. No.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.