Did I miss the Gordon W ?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Did I miss the Gordon W ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hollydays
    Participant

Mary Beth, Did the answers to our questions already get posted or are you still waiting for the responses??

Anonymous

Hollydays, no you didn’t miss it. i did send an email to Andrew, Gordons site admin, thanking him for the inspiration for our new forum the Pub. the forum on Gordon Michael Wollvett[/url] is called “Hanging Out”. i also asked him about the status of the email interview. when i hear something i will post it here.

Anonymous

Hollydays, no you didn’t miss it. i did send an email to Andrew, Gordons site admin, thanking him for the inspiration for our new forum the Pub. the forum on Gordon Michael Wollvett[/url] is called “Hanging Out”. i also asked him about the status of the email interview. when i hear something i will post it here.

Anonymous

i just heard from Andrew and he said that Gordon has been very busy with promo stuff, he said that he would try to answer our interview questions in the next week or so. Andrew also apologized for this taking so long. thanks to Andrew for setting this up for us.

[ 21-03-2002: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Anonymous

i just heard from Andrew and he said that Gordon has been very busy with promo stuff, he said that he would try to answer our interview questions in the next week or so. Andrew also apologized for this taking so long. thanks to Andrew for setting this up for us.

[ 21-03-2002: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Anonymous

Great work marybeth!

I hope it all comes off for you after all ther trouble you went to.

Anonymous

Great work marybeth!

I hope it all comes off for you after all ther trouble you went to.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.