DIE, WESLEY, DIE!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

AAAAAAARRRRRRGHGGGGGGGHGHGHGHHHGH!!!

Ok, I’ve been reading the thread in the General forum about Star Trek X and Wil Wheaton. It seems he’s going to be in the next Trek film. All I said about it was “Eeewwwww!” because that’s all I have to say about Weasley Crusher. Weasley is just Weasley and… oh, whatever! I don’t care if he’s in that film or not! I had no real opinion… until NOW.

But then– BUT THEN– I saw Wil Wheaton on that “Star Trek” Weakest Link game show and– DIE, WESLEY, DIE! — sorry, I’m getting ahead of myself. I’m beside myself with rage & disgust! Wil Wheaton is a little pr*ck! My friggin’ GOD! He made a really lame and rude sexual pass at Roxann Dawson! DIE, WESLEY, DIE! (sorry) Roxann plays the part of B’Elanna Torres on Voyager and she’s was my favorite on that show. I couldn’t frackin’ believe it! Bill Shatner (Captain Kirk) was there too and he did not act like near as much of an ASS as Wil Wheaton did! Roxann couldn’t believe it either! The little F**K made a pass at her on NATIONAL TELEVISION with her husband watching! DIE, WESLEY, DIE! DIE DIE DIE! (Ok, now I’m not sorry!) He just– I thought– she said after the show— ARRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!! I still can’t believe it! Did anyone else see this exibition of what a complete JERK Wil Wheaton truly is??? I wanted to strangle the jerk!

:: Rebooting composure subroutine ::

Anyway, the game came down to a face-off between LeVar Burton (Geordi La Forge) and Robert Picardo (Voyager’s Doctor). LeVar won and good for him and his charity.

But in any case DIE, WESLEY, DIE!!!!!

Headgehog
    Participant

I’m getting a vibe that you don’t like Wesley.

Anonymous

i saw the show too. and it was a laugh riot! aside from wesleys-little kid wanting attention routine, bordering on the rude!-attitude, the other guests did a fine job answering questions. and levar burton made somewhere around $165,000 (?) for his charity. which he said that it was a record for the show. and i have to say robert picardo was brillant as well as levar burton! and william shatner smooching on anne (the hostess or mc whichever you prefer)
    was hilarious!!!!!

Flamegrape
    Participant

Sorry about that. I had a drunken rant last night. And frankly, it felt good! I’m still in shock at what an arrogant turd Wil Wheaton turned out to be. And I felt so sorry for Roxann, being embarrased like that.

Otherwise, it was an entertaining show. I agree with Mary Beth. For some reason I was suprised at how well Denise Crosby played. And was also suprised at how quickly John de Lancie was eliminated!

I thought it was amusing when Bill Shatner put the moves on the host, whats-her-name. (I don’t watch the show.) At least Bill can act like an ass with style. I loved him in Sandra Bullock’s Miss Congeniality.

Since I’ve slept on it and with sober consideration… DIE, WESLEY, DIE!

Flamegrape
    Participant

Now that I can post at SadBoard again, I again have the opprotunity to further express my sci-fi angst.

DIE, WESLEY, DIE!

Thank you and God bless.

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by charmlessman:
    While I don’t mean to dispute your assertion that Wesley should die, I saw that Weakest Link too, and didn’t L’il Wil say he was just doing all that macho crap as a goof?

Now, why did I just pose that as a question? Here, lemme rephrase. Wil DID say he did all the macho crap as a goof. That he was PLAYING the part of a spoiled child actor.
    Plus, he was probably nervous as #e!! up there. You could tell most of them were. Maybe the act was Wil’s way of defusing the panic. But that’s just speculation. The point is, he said he was kidding.

That may be true, but it still ****ed me off that he insulted my favorite actress on Voyager[/I.

Anonymous

While I don’t mean to dispute your assertion that Wesley should die, I saw that Weakest Link too, and didn’t L’il Wil say he was just doing all that macho crap as a goof?

Now, why did I just pose that as a question? Here, lemme rephrase. Wil DID say he did all the macho crap as a goof. That he was PLAYING the part of a spoiled child actor.
    Plus, he was probably nervous as #e!! up there. You could tell most of them were. Maybe the act was Wil’s way of defusing the panic. But that’s just speculation. The point is, he said he was kidding.

[ 17-12-2001: Message edited by: charmlessman ]

Anonymous

Oh come on Flamegrape! He’s not that bad. Stop complaining about his cameo on Star Trek X.At least it’s better than N’sync making an appearance on Attack of the Clones!

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Larraq:
    Oh come on Flamegrape! He’s not that bad. Stop complaining about his cameo on Star Trek X.At least it’s better than N’sync making an appearance on Attack of the Clones!

Oh, God have mercy! You’re right! LOL!

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Larraq:
    At least it’s better than N’sync making an appearance on Attack of the Clones!

What’s going on with that, are they in the movie or not? For like a week I kept reading about they’re in the movie then they’re not, then they’re in again….

If they are I don’t think it will be that bad. The impression I got from the articles and how easily they could be removed form the movie, is that they have an extra roll. Like group of people walking down the street #7, or members of a mob scene.

Anonymous

The impression I got from the articles and how easily they could be removed form the movie, is that they have an extra roll. Like group of people walking down the street #7, or members of a mob scene.

Uh..they won’t be your typical extra’s they’ll be Jedi extras! Ugh! George Lucas has lost his mind!

[ 24-02-2002: Message edited by: Larraq ]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.