Disgusted at the money-grubbing, ratings-obsessed television

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Stargate SG-1 Disgusted at the money-grubbing, ratings-obsessed television

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

We here in Australia are as usual seventeen light-years behind everyone else. We haven’t even had Daniel Jackson leave yet. This is the reason for my silence, on both this board and the Farscape one…. put simply, I am ****ed off that I have nothing to contribute.
    So my message is: GOD-DAMN YOU, CHANNEL SEVEN AND CHANNEL NINE!!! I HATE YOU BOTH!!!

As you can see, I’m really rather irate…

Anonymous

Well I might have some good news for you in the Spoiler department if you’re interested?
    Daniel Jackson returns! He wont be a member of the crew but apparantly his ghost will be played by the same actor and will be around for Sci-Fi’s new season to lend a hand from time to time.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by LexxLurker:
    Well I might have some good news for you in the Spoiler department if you’re interested?
    Daniel Jackson returns! He wont be a member of the crew but apparantly his ghost will be played by the same actor and will be around for Sci-Fi’s new season to lend a hand from time to time.

A ghost? I think not for he has asssended. He is very much alive and infact more so than he was before. If you saw the end of “Revelations” then you will know what I’m talking about.

-SM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.