Do you have your list ready for Santa?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Do you have your list ready for Santa?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mandara k
    Participant

Post it here…..

and well i thought this was cool….

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/default.php

theFrey
    Participant

Sadly for Santa (and theSpouse) I could not think of anything I wanted (outside of a winning lottery ticket) that I do not already have, or could not get if I wanted it.

Sucks…. Warm nightgowns and fluffy comforters are about the extent of my wish list this year. Pathetic I know… usually my list comes with a set of specs at least a page long. ; ๐Ÿ˜€

I love the Norad site. ๐Ÿ˜€ When I was a kid the local radio station would announce when Santa had been spotted heading into the Ontario area of Canada. That was bedtime for those of us in Buffalo. I discovered the Norad site a few years ago, and have made a pest of myself announcing it in #Lexx on fef.net. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hollydays
    Participant

I would like a wheelbarrow….to haul my baby tummy around….
    argh!

๐Ÿ˜†

aquabloodstone
    Participant

DSL, please. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Every year I ask for the same thing, and never get it (Eva Habermann).

Bah!

mandara k
    Participant

Dear Santa,

I’ve been exceptionally me this year and I’m not going to apologize for that so let’s cut right to the chase…

Besides, you know peace on Earth, etc…etc… etc….

I want a new sci-fi show/movie to get into…. something I can really enjoy with all my fave elements, produced by people we never heard of, acted on by people we’ve never heard of, with no Big Brother network involved; no media, no hype.

And it kicks to the curb anything that we’ve ever seen before . I know it can be done; it has been done before; it’s time it happens again.

Oh, and a telescope. I had one once but I gave it to my brother and as always a Hubble telescope calendar.

Thanks Santa baby; you’re the bestest!

MK

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.