does anybody know…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx does anybody know…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

if it is possible to access high resolution jpg images of lexx via the net or salter street. even better, specific images from individual episodes. i need something/s to accompany my article, and want striking images to help draw attention to the show – and the article of course. the magazine advised me against downloading images because of their usual low resolution, and indicated that television networks usually provide stock promos, etc. i just hope season 4 has at least one great episode to remind me of my original enthusiasm because i might find myself struggling to champion it as i write. i’ll try and fake it if i have to

Headgehog
    Participant

If your paticularily clever, you can do a screen grab off of the dvds on a computer. But that may be a problem for you since not a whole lot of dvds have been released in Australia yet.

Anonymous

Thanks Headgehog, but since I’m not particularly clever, that might prove to be a problem.

Headgehog
    Participant

Just contact me with 1 or 2 specfic images (s2) and I get them for you. The procedure is a little tricky and complicated IF your dvd player doesn’t support the “print screen” button.

bonnee
    Participant

Thanks Headgehog – check your email!! I’m not sure I’ve understood what’s required of me or is actually involved, so please just let me know in your email response

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    Thanks Headgehog, but since I’m not particularly clever, that might prove to be a problem.

Bonnee, do you have a DVD as part of your P.C or stand alone, if it’s part of your P.C, then see if you can borrow a software DVD player (not as good as hardware, but it will do) like Power DVD, or you can download one (some you pay, some you don’t)as most have a capture button to capture screen shots.
    Squishy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.