Does the Uncon take place every year?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions Does the Uncon take place every year?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I really would love to go to the convention this year, but I’m building a house and until I close in September, both money and time are going to be really tight. Then I find out about this convention and I’m more than just a little jealous that I can’t go. Is this something that takes place every year? My husband and I came to an agreement, next year I can go to the convention if he can go to Ontario for a week and fish. Sounds good to me. So, do you think they’ll have one next year too? Hope so.

——————
    Meilikki

Anonymous

It’s a shame you can’t make it, but yes, the Unconvention happens once a year. It’s normally a fan organised event and Salter Street provide some support. It seems that they are taking more of a role in organising the event this year though, so I’m hoping it’ll be a lot of fun.

I went to the first one in 1999 and had a real blast! People told me that last years was wonderfull too (I missed it because of visa probs and got stuck in New York – which was ok I guess ) But this year me and Newkate hope to get there with a couple of other lexxians….

Can’t wait!

——————

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.